Jung Taekwoon

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Tae…Taekwoon ah” Sunggyu muttered under his breath.

That Taekwon guy didn’t waste any time to run towards the older and hugging him tightly.

“Oh God.... Sunggyu hyung. I was looking for you everywhere. You don’t know how worried I am when you suddenly disappeared.” The new guy was still hugging Sunggyu tightly while lashing about his worries towards the older.

Woohyun was beyond surprised with the arrival of the new guy and an unexpected situation in front of him. He was stepping back trying to be away from them when his back collided with Dongwoo. The Dino hold his hand and squeeze it a little maybe trying to give him comfort and give him strength that he needed so bad right now so that he will not fall right at this moment.

The new guy broke the hug and now staring at Sunggyu’s face and his hand reaching for Sunggyu’s head and his finger was slowly running through the silky caramel hair. His other hand finds its way to the older chubby cheek and he caresses it softly.

Tears that stop with the surprise earlier had found its way through the flawless skin of his cheeks again with the affection from the younger. The affection that he always avoided and rejects before but never did the younger mind about his action.

Jung Taekwoon is the guy that looks emotionless outside but in his heart, he was filled with love and affection. Something that people always missed to look at since people always judge based on what they can see.

Even the guy he loves always misinterprets his action. Always feels dejected with his cold demeanour. He even find it hard to even confess his feeling toward that guy but Sunggyu came in the picture and save his day.

The older also seems cold toward others but his cute face and soft complexion give a different vibe than Taekwoon. Lee Jaehwan will never be his other half without Sunggyu’s help. He had become the happiest guy on earth when Lee Jaehwan was now officially his spouse and he knows he owes Sunggyu for that.

The older may tried to avoid getting close to other people but his nature was against it. Taekwoon knows it very well since the older realised about his feeling toward Lee Jaehwan and help him in confessing his feeling and finally getting married to the guy he loves the most.

Taekwoon knows very well now about the older true self that he tried to hide from the society. His true self that he tried to protect from the evil society that might take advantage of it.

Taekwoon was a bit shock when Sunggyu suddenly hugging him. The action that was never crossed his mind since he knows how the older always avoiding skin ship but he realised the reason why the older suddenly hugging him when he feels Sunggyu’s body slowly slipping and the older seems really tired so he acts fast by grabbing his slim waist to steady him.

“Help me Taekwoon ah... Take me away from here. My legs are giving up on me and I don’t want them to see me like this. Please take me away” Sunggyu resting his head on Taekwoon shoulder and whispers right next to his ear so that Woohyun and Dongwoo wouldn’t hear it.

Taekwoon took a glance towards Woohyun and Dongwoo before tighten his grip on the older waist before moves him to face them while trying not to show that he was supporting the older from falling.

“Guys, this is my friend Jung Taekwoon” said Sunggyu while forcing a smile and he turns his face toward Taekwoon when he introduces Woohyun and Dongwoo to him.

“I’ll take Taekwoon to my cottage. Tell Hoya and Myungsoo they can stay” Sunggyu was now leaning his weight almost completely on Taekwoon.

Taekwoon was glad that he was taller and bigger than Sunggyu so he was able to support the older weight without any problem. They walk towards the exit without looking back. Once outside, Taekwoon stop and ask Sunggyu to climb on his back since he park his car quite far

Please log in to read the full chapter