Protect Them or Hurting Them?

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone...

A very fast update for you. Actually there is something I want to tell you. I want to say thank you to all your wonderful comments and I want to let you know that I read it all and takes everything into consideration.

Don’t hesitate to voice out your opinion because although this is my story but I wrote it for you so you had a share on it to ask me for anything and I like it when you point out something because sometimes I’m just lost within my own story and couldn’t move ahead *wink*

Thank you so much guys. It meant a lot to me. I’m very lucky with my first story to be blessed with such a wonderful subbies and readers like you all. Thank you so much and our story is reaching its end with a few more chapters to go and I really hope you will keep supporting me till the end.

Ok I think it should be enough with my long and boring sudden confession *pout*  and you can now read the story and I hope you will like it :)


 

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I look at my reflection on the bathroom mirror but all I can see is a pale face with with a very dark eyebag looking back at me. How ugly I am compared to Woohyun. I know that I’m not beautiful as what Woohyun always told me before but it made me proud when the person I love says that I am beautiful.

I heard Taekwoon voice asking for me and I decided to stop staring at my own scary reflection before I break the mirror for showing such an ugly creature in front of me. I open the door to see Taekwoon worried face and he hurried to my side and hold my hand.

He led me to my bed and helps me climb it and pulls the duvet to cover my feet. He looks tired but when I asked him to go home to rest he just shake his head and just stays in my room even when I went to Woohyun’s room.

He even abondaned his job to take care of me but at least Jaehwan still has some sense in him. He went to work every morning and came back here after working hours and they spend their night here.

Sometimes it makes me thinking, what I have done to deserve such treatment from them. They sacrificed a lot for me but suddenly it hit me.

L.O.V.E

Isn’t that enough for us to do anything for someone we truly care? Do we need other reason when there’s love? God... why I’m so blind before?

All this year being alone makes me create a thickest wall to my heart. It is my way to protect myself from getting hurt by others but it also made me so ignorant and blind. I think I know what love is and it might be true at a certain time but not after what happen to my life.

I don’t really know what love is until now. I always thought that I love the kids so much but I still guarding my heart and not letting them enter it fully. Even my love for Woohyun was still half hearted.

I always says to myself that I love him so much but much doesn’t mean I have given him all of my heart and my love for him isn’t strong enough to stop me from hurting him. I didn’t give him full access to my heart to get to know the real me.

Is it too late for me to break the wall and widely open the door to my heart? It isn’t right? Because there’s no time limit for love. There’s always time for love.

It’s overwhelming with the sudden realisation but it also made me feels alive. I can feel it in every vein that flows together in my blood.

It takes me too long to understand such a simple word but maybe the word is s

Please log in to read the full chapter