Everything Will Be All Right

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoo just stares at Woohyun sleeping face. He looks so calm like that but Dongwoo was afraid. He was terrified when Woohyun fall asleep although he knows that his friend needs it badly. It was like a nightmare for him when the doctors tell them that Woohyun’s in coma and they don’t know when he will woke up.

There’s no assurance regarding his condition. They said he was lucky since his wound was not that deep but the problem is that because of his illness, he is loosing too much blood and in the desperate time his heart was working too hard to pump enough blood that contain oxygen to his body and brain and it affected his heart really bad.

They said that it may causes a heart failure but they can’t be sure about that also since they can only do further test when he was conscious but the problem is that his brain was lack of oxygen for quite some time and he falls into coma because of that. They say everything involving the brain was complicated and they can just wait since they cannot say for sure what’s gonna happen.

There’s no specific test to determine either the brain was functioning well or not so they have just to wait and once again the doctors don’t want to give them false hope and they just mention all the possibilities involving Woohyun condition.

Dongwoo feels like killing all those people when they said that after some time if Woohyun doesn’t breathing on his own and still doesn’t wake up, they need to announce him as brain dead and all of them has to make the decision when to let go of their friend.

Dongwoo was clenching his fist tightly when those memories flashing in front of him. He remembers how he was launching to punch the doctor who said that and how Hoya was holding him tightly. He was struggling hard in Hoya’s arm because he can’t let go of the doctor that said they have to make a decision to kill their own friend. Their Woohyun. No, he will kill those people first before he has to make that kind of decision.

He heard shuffling behind him and turn his head to see Hoya had just woke up and slowly lifting Myungsoo’s head from his lap and put him on the small pillow he grab from Sungyeol.

He stand beside Dongwoo while adjusting Woohyun’s blanket that already neat but he just feel like doing something for the older. He sigh and turn to Dongwoo who was still holding on Woohyun’s hand and staring blankly at him.

“Hyung, why don’t you sleep for a while? Woohyun will be okay. You need to rest too” said Hoya while putting his hand on Dongwoo’s shoulder.

“I can’t sleep. I’m too afraid to close my eyes because if this is just dream, I don’t want to wake up from it.” he said while looking into Hoya’s eyes.

“I need to see him open his eyes again. I’m too afraid when he was asleep like this. I’m afraid what those damn doctors said might come true and we h

Please log in to read the full chapter