Run

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

First of all, I want to apologise in advance for this crappy chapter (and also for the title of this chapter because i was just out of idea). I was struggling with the choice of words and the grammatical mistakes I’ve done. I know that I’m not good with it and please bare with me. I’ll try and improve my writing skills and also my language. Hope you can still enjoy my story and give me support that I needed badly so that I will not stop writing cos I really need it.////// :D

 

Sunggyu was sitting at the same place inside the café with his favourite strawberry cake. He never fails to be here almost every day and one week had passed since the first time he step in the café. This café only take 15 minutes walking from his cottage which he always enjoy because the route that he takes to the café offers him the most amazing scenery he had ever seen. The vast field of green grass, huge sunflower farm and a very old tree that gives you enough shade from hot summer. Everything in this countryside never fails to fascinate him.  

The employees in the Infinite cafe already familiar with his presence. He now knows the Dino waiters name is Dongwoo, the feminine cashier is Sungjong and the tall barista is Sungyeol. They are all very friendly, too friendly actually. To be honest it is uncomfortable to him. Though he was glad that Woohyun never tried to start any conversation with him because he knows that his heart won’t ever endure such pressure but for the others, they were not complied as they always tried to talk with him which he tried to resist as polite as possible.

He can see how close they were with each other. They were joking around, laughing and teasing each other. They were so happy. All of his life, Sunggyu doesn’t even know the meaning of friendship. God, he don’t even have a single human being that breathing the same air as him that qualified enough to be called as his friends. What have his done with his life actually? How wasted his life were without someone to share his happy moments, to shed tears with him, to laugh out with not so funny jokes, to talk about girls or even to have a meal together. In 27 years of his life, Sunggyu never think that he lack anything. He has everything he ever need, but seeing people in the Infinite café make him realised the thing he had missed in his life.  

He let a heavy sigh, staring blankly at his favourite cake without intention to even touch it. He then turns his head to look around the café. His naughty small eyes never fails taking a quick glance towards Woohyun once in a while and then his eyes fall at Dongwoo who are just taking order from a woman with a cute little girl with ponytail that crying out so loud asking for chocolate cake while her mother not even bother to try to calm her daughter because she was busy doing something that only god knows what with her phone.

He didn’t realised when woohyun slowly walk to his table and sitting in front of him staring intensely at him digging a very wide hole on his face if it even possible. His heart beating like crazy with the intense stare.

“Why you always look so sad?” The question that lingers in his mind from the first time he met Sunggyu came smoothly from his lips. Woohyun could not contain his curiosity anymore.

He could see Sunggyu fidgeting in his seat. He is clearly uncomfortable right now. Woohyun could see it all. He wasn’t sure what make Sunggyu looks so uncomfortable. Is it the question or the fact that Woohyun being so close to him. It wasn’t his intention to put Sunggyu in that state right now. He just wants to fill up his curiosity. What happens next was not what he expected it to be. Sunggyu rose from his seat and runs toward the exit door in what Woohyun thought at the speed of a light since he didn’t even have time to stop the older. Woohyun just froze in his seat trying to figure out what just happen. Maybe it is wrong to suddenly invading the older personal matters or maybe his personal space. He felt guilty towards Sunggyu because the older did not even touch his cake yet. He knows that it is his favourite because he never fails to order that when he comes to Infinite café.

He just froze, his mind went blank

Please log in to read the full chapter