In This Time I had

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Have I told you guys how awesome you are? You really give me an inspiration to write and update faster.

So, here the next chapter for you and I hope you like it. Have a nice day everyone :)

 

 

There’s a complete silence in that big VIP’s room but Sunggyu just smile looking at each one of it occupants. He looks at Dongwoo who keeps glaring at him time to time but didn’t say anything and there’s also Hoya beside him who keeps trying to avoid looking at him.

Sungyeol look annoyed and keep trying to say something but Myungsoo and Sungjong always stop him. The two youngest were always the sweetest of them all. They’re smiling and the one that’s always answer all of his question although Sungjong will keep his head down when Dongwoo sent him his deathliest glare.

Sunggyu knows he was the one at fault so he already thankful enough that they don’t kick him out. He is sad but he knows that he deserved it. He wants to use this opportunity to create more memories with all of them. He will try to gain their trust again.

He turns to look at Woohyun sleeping face and his heart clench painfully at the sight. The image of Woohyun pale face and lifeless in his dream kept appear in front of his sight make him want to run to him and tell him to wake up but he knows Dongwoo wouldn’t allow him to do that since he wouldn’t even allow Sunggyu to go near the bed.

There’s a time when Woohyun awake but the younger just staying silent and just glancing at him once in a while with his sad eyes. He knows that the younger already tried to convince the others to accept him and he is thankful enough that they let him stay although they’re still ignoring him.

 He really wishes he could hold Woohyun hand and lean on his chest so that he can hear the younger heartbeat. He wants to convince his own heart that Woohyun was alright and he would survive no matter what happen.

He just sighs and lean his back on the couch when he felt someone sitting beside him. He turns to his right and he could see Myungsoo worried face.

“Hyung you don’t look so well. Let me send you to your room” said Myungsoo while grabbing his hand to help him to stand up.

Sunggyu just shaking his head and looks at Woohyun who was awake now and having his porridge fed by Dongwoo while keep complaining that he was not a kid and he can eat by himself. He smiles at it and turns to Myungsoo again and lean his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder. To be honest, his headache has gotten worse and there’s not many time he was left without pain.

“I’m fine Myungsoo ah. Just a bit

Please log in to read the full chapter