Sunggyu

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung may I ask you what are you doing here?” Taekwoon was gritting his teeth while standing in front of Sunggyu with his hand on his waist.

He was really mad at the older but Sunggyu just gave him a weird look like he is not the one at fault and the younger just making a big fuss over nothing.

“Well, just sitting on my couch while watching tv” he smile sweetly while looking at Taekwoon before focusing on the drama that he doesn’t even know it’s title.

“I can see that but what I mean is that what you are doing in this house?” said Taekwoon still trying to be calm although he was eager to just drag the older to follow him.

“Ok.... now you’re starting to annoy me. What is so wrong to be in my own house?” Sunggyu just pout and grab a handful of potato chips from Jaehwan who was sitting silently beside him while munching his snacks.

Taekwoon was now furious. He was getting irritate and he start to walk back and forth trying not to scream at the older. He looks at his love that seems like he didn’t care what was happening around him. Now his anger had found its new victim.

“Honey, what are you doing right now? Aren’t you going to help me with this stubborn guy? He grits his teeth toward his love while he bumps Sunggyu’s head with his fist.

“Ow... you rude kid. How dare you knock my precious head” Sunggyu was trying take revenge but when he saw the younger face that was burning with anger, he bites his lower lip and bury himself deeper into the couch.

Jaehwan was just taken a glance towards his husband while still munching his potato chips.

“Honey, you’re the one that say he is a very stubborn guy. So, you’re just wasting your energy getting mad like that. When he is unconscious we will take him to the hospital again and don’t worry since looking at his condition now, it won’t take long” he was stating his reason without even looking at both of them now.

“Hey...” Sunggyu was trying to protest but when he saw Taekwoon’s expression he just pout and slump back on the couch.

Taekwoon just sigh. He was starting to cool down. He knows what Jaehwan says is true. He cannot deny that when he knows the older very well. He will not budge no matter how hard he tried to force him. He was getting tired with the older refusal for his treatment but he will not give up.

For now, maybe it’s better to just let him do whatever he wants but when situation is getting worse, he will do whatever it takes to make to older get the treatment he needs. He sigh again before he slump his tall body beside his love and he put his head on Jaehwan’s lap makes him have to moves closer to Sunggyu.

“Yah.... you’re invading my personal space here” Sunggyu tried to kick both of them from his couch only to realised that he was the smallest of them all and his effort were fruitless.

Taekwoon who realised that the older was annoyed when they literally squishing him at the end of the couch just smirk and without any warning he grab Jaehwan by his nape and kissing him hard. Although he can’t see the older but he can imagine the older disgusted face.

“Gosh, you ert. Can you not do that in front of me?” Sunggyu was now grabbing a handful of Taekwoon’s hair.

“Owwww......

Please log in to read the full chapter