The Picnic Part 1

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Sunggyu was so happy this past few days because after he brought Myungsoo and Hoya to the cafe and introduce them to Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong they have become friends and spent a lot of times together in the cafe in which Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Hoya never fails to visit every evening.

To say that he was excited over the picnic this weekend were underestimate since he was thrilled to have that experience again after a long time. Before his parents died, they always brought him and his sister for a picnic where he spent the most enjoyable times in his life. He cannot hide his excitement when he keeps grinning and singing for the whole day.

 He stared inside his closet for almost half an hour now because he was having a mental debate on what he should wear for the picnic tomorrow before trying to reach for a black oversized T shirt when the dizziness hit him followed by a hard throb inside his head makes him wincing in pain and stumble on his feat but luckily he was fast to grab the closet’s door before he could kiss the floor.

‘No, not now please’ he silently praying that the pain will subside soon because the last time he had it, he had to stay on bed for almost two days because he was unable to move because of the pain and also the dizziness.

The pain had intensified because the medicines he had now won’t help him much and he realised that he should visit his oncologist anytime soon before anything bad happen but as stubborn as he always be, he had missed lots of his appointment and he doesn’t really care about it.

He was trying to moves slowly since he was afraid that he will fall if he made a sudden movement because his head feels like it was stab with  thousands of sharp knife over and over again and the dizziness makes he feels like throwing up.

When he finally succeeding in reaching his bed, he quickly grabs his pills and a glass of water on his bedside table before he swallow his painkillers and lying down while his left hand was still on his head and rubbing it slowly hoping it would help him in reducing the pain.

He closed his eyes and curled his body into a ball and trying to sleep while praying that the drugs still had its magic and the pain will be gone when he wakes up tomorrow. Tears slide down on his cheeks although he was trying hard not to cry since he is totally aware of the consequences when he cries while in this state.  

Sunggyu lean his head against the car windows of the passenger seat beside Woohyun who was incharge for driving them to the picnic location located one and a half hour from their place. He could feel how Woohyun would glance at him once in a while maybe trying to start a conversation but Sunggyu just couldn’t do anything because of the pain that constantly hitting inside his head with a steady pace. He was glad the dizziness was no longer torturing him even though the pain was still trying to rip apart his head.

He was thinking of asking them to cancel the picnic or maybe just left him since he knows that in this condition, he would only being a nuisance. He doesn’t want to be a mood spoiler when he knows everyone was excited over the picnic but when Hoya and Myungsoo were standing (only Hoya was standing because Myungsoo was sitting on his wheelchair) at his front door with face full of excitement and a smile that bloom on their lips, he knows that he has to endure the pain for them.

That’s how he was ended inside the car with the six boys that slowly becomes the most valuable treasure in his heart. At the very back of the car there were Myungsoo who was seating in the middle of Sungyeol and Sungjong who was bickering almost about everything since they take off half an hour ago and the current topic was who Myungsoo likes the most among them when Myungsoo who was silent most of the time during the bickering says he likes Hoya and Sunggyu the most and that just lead to other argument among the choding and the pink zombie which is who was the third person Myungsoo likes the most.

On the other hand, Hoya and Dongwoo who was sitting in front of the three was also in chaos when Dongwoo laugh histerically while Hoya was rubbing the back of his neck and looks awkward as he always do.

When they arrive at the picnic site, they were all mesmerized by the beauty of the nature. A flowing waterfall surrounding a peaceful mountain landscape, crystal clear water that sparkles beautifully under the bright summer sun and a big shady tree was so perfect for spreading a mat and having lunch or even just relax while enjoying the beautiful view. This p

Please log in to read the full chapter