The Conciliation

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another chapter for my dear readers. I was supposed to update yesterday but I was too lazy and I was having a hard time writing this chapter so, I’m sorry if there were a lot of mistakes. I wish you could still enjoy this chapter although it was a bit rushing and a bit unorganized.

( I lose one subscriber today :( it hurt my feeling more than I thought it could be. i'm sorry if my story wasn't good enough and thank you for those who still reading and patiently waiting for my updates)

 

Sunggyu was just speechless with the situation he was facing right now. When he turn left, he could see Sungyeol who was smiling brightly until his gum shows and when he turn right Sungjong was looking at him with puppy face but what bothers him the most was that the fact they were both clinging on both of his hands. He was confused with their action.

He looks at the strawberry cake on the table in front of him with eyes full of desire. It’s right in front of him but he can’t even reach it since both of his hands were locks by those two boys that maybe have some sort of relationship with the koala. He was clearly irritated right now not only of the intimacy but also because of his long crave for that delicious strawberry cake. It’s not that he didn’t try to free himself from them, but all of his effort was just useless although both of them were very slim but their strength were not a joke.

Dongwoo was gone right after serving the cake and a cup of hot chocolate. He was about to ask what exactly they want by making him stay like that when he heard someone running but he couldn’t see who it was because his back was facing the door until two young man appear in front of him panting heavily. Dongwoo was breathing harshly when he open his mouth try to scold another person beside him.

“Y yyahh…Na Na..mm Woo…Hyu..nnn. how many times do… do I ..I say do not runnn. Yo..You can..cannot run. Wha…what i.i..if you fain…fainted again huh?” Dongwoo was about to passed out from his heavy breathing but still trying hard to scold his friend.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were already run to Woohyun side and brought him to sit on a chair and fanning him. They look so worried. Sunggyu getting more confuse with the scene in front of him.

‘Why they look so restless seeing Woohyun breathing heavily like that? Isn’t it normal when you’re running?’ when he turn to take a good look on Woohyun’s face he was surprise to see how pale the younger are. After some time, Dongwoo breathing slowly back to normal but Woohyun still panting and his face become paler by each seconds.

Sunggyu felt some strange feeling crawling inside his heart made him restless. He was worried and afraid. What happen to his perfect angel that made him looks so pale like that? Is he sick or what?. Sunggyu don’t know what he should do but his heart keeps screaming for him to do something before it’s too late and before he could think more of what he should do, his body just moving closer too Woohyun before he bend his body and plant a soft kiss to the younger plump lips.

He could see the younger eyes become wide from the sudden kiss that last not more than five seconds before Sunggyu pulls back while covering his mouth clearly surprise by his unexpected action. He was having a dilemma whether to stay or run again but he had made up his mind before he come

Please log in to read the full chapter