Moments of Happiness

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi... my lovely readers and subscribers. Hope you’re still with me and sorry that I takes time to update since I was a bit busy with life (excuse)...hahaha. Anyway, sorry for any mistakes and I really hope you like this chapter :D

 

When Myungsoo makes a few tiny steps while holding on both Sungyeol and Sungjong, Sunggyu couldn’t stop his tears from flowing on his cheeks. There’s no word to describe his feeling at the moment. The mixture of happiness and relieve floating in his heart and mind make him stunned and for the first time in his life his tears keeps flowing and he didn’t care to wipe it because it’s not flowing because of sadness but because he is extremely happy.

When he turns to his left, Hoya was completely broken in Dongwoo’s embrace. He was crying and sobbing hard while his eyes were still on Myungsoo. Sunggyu knows that he was fighting with all emotion that flowing in him. His happiness, his sadness, his regret, his pain were all mix together and completely rip him apart but Sunggyu knows not to worry because once all those emotion were put together back on their respective place, everything going to be all right.

His regret for Myungsoo’s condition will soon be washed away and the most important thing is that he now has Dongwoo to lean on and to fix his wounded heart. Sunggyu then turns his attention back to the trio who was still in their own world with Sungjong now standing a few feet away in front of Myungsoo with his hand been stretch as long as he can trying to protect the older from falling while Myungsoo was trying hard to move his left foot to make his first step without anyone or anything to hold.

Sungyeol that standing behind Myungsoo was just like Sungjong trying to reach for Myungsoo so that he can protect him from falling. The scene in front of him makes Sunggyu smile. His tears never stop wetting his cheeks and also his shirt by now but he just can’t stop it. He glad that Myungsoo showing a good response to the treatment and his physiotherapy.

After he learn that Myungsoo still has a chance to recover and will be able to walk again as long as he is willing to undergo a treatment and a physiotherapy since his spinal cord were just injured and not damage, he talks to Hoya and Myungsoo about it and they seems hesitant at first since they were still afraid and traumatized after what had happen to them but after much persuasion not only from Sunggyu but also from Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Woohyun they agreed and after more than ten session in almost a month, here they are being a part of every steps that Myungsoo had and will made.

Sunggyu felt a hand slowly wrapping him from behind make him flinch a little before he can smell a sweet vanilla scent that he loves the most. Woohyun was hugging him tightly and his hand slowly wiping Sunggyu’s tears. He was so gentle when it involves Sunggyu as if the said guy was made of a glass and easy to break. As always, the younger never fail to give him calmness. Sunggyu was so comfortable being in Woohyun embrace and his small body fit perfectly in those muscular arms.

“You should be happy, not crying a river here” Woohyun smile and kiss his hair and let out a small chuckle when the older’s cheek reddened.

“I’m happy, can’t you see it? and I’m not crying” Sun

Please log in to read the full chapter