First Encounter

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

First of all…. I just realised this is just a typical sad love story… well, I will try to create more drama in it and add more surprise which I’m not really sure how but I promise that I will manage it somehow. For now, just enjoy the chapter… and I’m very sorry for my bad English.

 

He pushes the glass door of the café slowly and walks toward the small table near the window that shows very beautiful scenery. He is too overwhelmed by the beauty of the nature in front of him that he didn’t realise a waiter that stood beside him ready to take order from him that also froze seeing a beauty in front of him although it’s a different beauty than what Sunggyu is looking. They only woke up from their daydream only when a certain Dino that obviously one of the waiters there drops the cutleries he brought on the trays safely landed on the marble floor of the café. They both startled and only then Sunggyu realised the existence of the waiter next to him that just shouted to the Dino waiter to be careful and apologizes to the customers in the café for the incident. He is still looking at the waiter that is still apologizing to the customers while smiling widely. Sunggyu froze for the second time that day. The figure beside him just now, was he an angel or what. For the first time in his life Sunggyu felt his heart flutters just by seeing someone and on top of that, a man. Yes the perfect dazzling handsome waiter is a man.  The waiter turns his attention back to him ready to take order from Sunggyu just in time as Sunggyu woke up from his daze.

“may I take your order sir?”  Sunggyu just stunned again that day. The voice of his angel is so melodious. Perfect, now he even thinks the handsome waiter as his angel. He is shaking his head a few times to get rid of his thought. The waiter looks confuse of his action.

“Are you ok?”  with his angelic smile the waiter move closer to Sunggyu try to check on him.

“ I I Im fffine” great now he even stutters. The angel, wait the waiter just smile widely showing his white teeth.

Please log in to read the full chapter