I Love You

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone...... I’m sorry that I’ve been missing for quite some time but here I give you double update to apologize :D

Please forgive me for lack of update. My life was turn upside down and it was getting hard. I was trying hard to avoid depression and in that moment I just couldn’t write.

It was not getting any better yet but I keep praying that it will. So, thank you for still waiting for my update and reading this story.

 

 

He excuses himself to the bathroom and he could feel their eyes were following him. He clenches his fist to endure the pain. He feels as if someone was pulling the inside of his head hard. It was so painful that he wishes he could just scream but he knows that he couldn’t do that when everyone was here.

He washes his face and sees his reflection on the mirror and it’s terrified him because he looks like a corpse. His skin was always white and pale but his reflection now was just as white as a paper. The wave of pain hit him hard again make him wince and his hand automatically moves to his mouth to muffle the sound of his whimper.

He slides his body against the door and sitting there while hugging his knees. One hand was on his mouth and another was pulling his hair out of the frustration since the pain was too much for him to handle right now.

“Hyung, are you allright? What takes you so long?”

He hears the knock on the door before Woohyun worried voice echoed behind the door.

He tried to compose himself to answer Woohyun’s call but he couldn’t do that yet since the only sound that he will make now is a whimper or a scream of pain.

“Hyung, if you didn’t answer me I will just break this door” Woohyun was still knocking on the door like crazy.

“I I I…I’m allright. Ju.. Just give me a few seconds. I have stomach ache. P..Please wait for a while Woohyun ah…” Sunggyu manage to answer Woohyun just before another hit of pain in his head becomes harder than before and he curled his body into a ball and he bite his shirt to muffle the sound of his whimper.

He wish he had his painkiller but he remembers that he had it pack inside his duffle bag last night. He even forgot to take his regular meds this morning because his mind was occupied with the thought of leaving. He was lost when he thinks of today as the last day he will spend his time with the boys and his love.

He decides to say a proper goodbye because he thinks that it will be unfair for the boys if he leaves quietly. The boys keep asking him to promise to comeback here as soon as he finish his business in Seoul because yes he had lied to them that he have to go back to Seoul because of work and its quite true since he will go to Seoul to finish things up before he leaves again to his last stop before his life end but it’s just not going to be this beautiful place.

The pain in his head was still there but up to this level, it was something that he could bare and he pushes himself up and open the door of the bathroom to find Woohyun who stumble when he open the door.

“Hyung… what happen? You look so pale. Was

Please log in to read the full chapter