Work,work,work

Mercenary boyfriend

Ringgggggggg. Aish this alarm clock does ticks me off. I straight away wake up and went to the bathroom get ready today is my first day at work. I cant possibly be late. I get what everything that i need and take a light breakfast. Take my car a drove to my new office. Im so excited i cant wait to meet them. I park my car and went into the office. I slide my work card and there was this secretary guided me what to do,what kind of schedule apink and chorong personally have today. She bring me to apink practice room at 4th floor.

Apink practice room

"I wonder what kind of manager he is. Sajangnim said he is buff,with a good build body and a sweet smile. Kyaaa he must be handsome."all of apink is so excited except chorong." Bomi eonnie what happened to chorong eonnie?"the maknae hayoung ask." She had a breakup last night. Now she is still in sad and upset mode."bomi explained. 

M pov

I knock the door. From outside i hear a loud panic moments inside. They must be expecting me." Come in ". Ahhh i know this voice its eunji the vocalist. I come in to the room with a great sweet smile on my face. I want my first expression to be good.        "Sajangnim is right he is indeed handsome". Wow i dont know i was handsome. But i sure i have a good built body thats it. From afar i hear a scoff. Its chorong . Hurmm what happened to her,where is the most energetic chorong? " Whats the use of a handsome face without a good heart " Wow she is so cold to me on my first time meeting them only." How old are you?"they all curiously ask." Im 21 years old same age as naeun "." Chingu ya...."naeun call me from afar." So who is the lucky member that will you manage ". I point to chorong. All of them sigh." Why chorong eonnie not me "bomi use her aegyo towards me." Aww bomi you have a manager already. One more thing how come youre so cute "i pinch her cheek." The eonnie line will call you aegi manager cause youre younger and the maknae line will call you oppa. Is that ok for you?"eunji ask me. I just nod." So i see you like us " naeun saw my phone background of their picture." Oppa who is your bias?"namjoo ask." Chorongie "i said while i point to her." Hurmm me huh "wow she still keep her cold attitude towards me. We talk a lot its for to knowing each other. Soon its time for me to drive them to their comeback stage at Mbc studio. 

"Get into the cars cutie queen apink"i said loudly." Aegi ah dont do it again its so embarassing. Okay"bomi blush. They all got into the car. Chorong sit next to me and others at the back. All along the way chorong keeps staring outside. We arrived at the venue the girls wear their sunglass. They walk fast into the building while greeting their fans. I was waitting for them in their waiting room with them. I ask bomi who was just done her make up." Bomi noona what happened to chorong. She was so cold especially towards me"." She had just gone through a break up"ahhh thats explains her attitude. After they done their stage,i need to drive chorong personally to their. I hope it wont be a boring and awkward drive there.