After 2 Years

Mercenary boyfriend

CHORONG POV

Two years has passed from that incident that makes korea disorder. All the building thats crash has already done rebuilt. Ahhhh oppa if you could be here by now. Our schedule continues as the building rebuilt. Now i feel lethargic and not happy anymore but for oppa ill do my best. Although hes not here but i can feel his presence. Everytime that i feel like in danger its like theres a hero in shadows that help me. I still remember that one night. 

Flashback

Suddenflash of light. Shoot im crossing the streets when the light is green.

Manager: Chorong!!!

I felt my hand being pulled slowly. When i turn my head theres no one. Its just smoke and crumbs of sand.

Manager: chorong are you alright?

Chorong: ung.

Manager: who saved you?

Chorong: i dont know its just a dark shadow and gone.

Thats surely oppa's hand. Hes still here i believe it. After holding his hands so much i can already recognize his hand. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Oppa where ever you are please take care of yourself. I know you were taking care of me in the shadows and even the city. I was at the dorm balcony when suddenly my members called for me. 

Hayoung: eonnie!!!look at this news.

" There have been sightings of monster around the city. Citizen please be careful. Looks like its hunting for someone. Please take care of yourself." 

Its showing footage of the monster but that second picture looks like the one who saved me. Body being covered of black smoke. Hands with claws. Dissapear with dash of smoke. He cant be bad he saved me. 

I was sleeping peacefully when i sudden awake from sleep with a claw cathing to my balcony rims. It looks birdlike creature but standing tall like a human. His body covered with black smoke. Is he the one who saved me but that time his hands are furry wolf like. I went out to my balcony and saw the creature proudly standing.

Chorong: please dont hurt me.

M: Chorong~~~

Chorong: oppa~~youre a bird monster?

M POV

After saving Chorong the other day, i felt pity on her who space out thinking about me. As for now i stay around Gangnam. I rent a house. Although its expensive but i do some works here and there. Tonight i decided to meet my love after work. I transform to my monster form. As for now i have already master 3 form. Wolf, Condor and Killer Shark. More than that i have like a ring of black smoke surrounds my body. I guess it makes me disguise in public and it works. Late at night i change to wolf form and run to Apinks dorm. 

As i arrived there i change to Condor form to fly to their dorm. Clatching my feet or claws to her balcony rims and it makes a sound. Dang it i wake her up. I might just tell her the truth. She went out of her room and to the balcony. 

Chorong: please dont hurt me.

M: chorong~~

Chorong: oppa~~~youre a bird monster?

M: yes my love. 

I snap my fingers and transform back to my human form. She runs to my arms and hug me tight while crying. 

Chorong: oppa do you know how much i miss you all this time.

M: sorry for being a coward and ran away.

Chorong: oppa youre so bad.

M: sorry.