Exposed

Mercenary boyfriend

The next morning i wake up as usual and get ready, i gotta send chorong to the company to send her lyrics work. I went to apink dorm and ring the bell. No one is answering,its a good thing sajangnim give me their lock password. I pin it in and it opens. Wow no one even wake up yet,its like 7 in the morning. I knock on chorong room. She didnt even answer it. I wait for awhile and decided to call her. Thank god she answer. 

M: chorongie what time is it ! Its already late you need to meet the producer.  Now wake up.

Chorong: okay~~just wait outside oppa~~~

I wait outside. Since when she like to call me oppa,i really like it though. Ill ask her later on. She went out of her room and wow she isnt like normal she wears a bit of make up eventhough just going to the company. We went down and get to the car. Along the journey i ask her 

M:since when you like to call me oppa ? Its not that i didnt like it but didnt you all agree that the eonnie line will call me just by the name.

Chorong: ahhh i call you oppa because you really look like a one. Youre more mature than me sometimes especially around me. Other than that i heard you love me.

M: ermm what. Did naeun tell you anything. Come on tell me what you hear.

Chorong: i heard everything and she didnt tell me anything. I know by myself.

M: how did you know it ?

Chorong: i sneak hear about it when you talk with naeun. Actually all of the members heard about it. No more secret oppa~~

M: so you know that i am a past mercenary ?

Chorong: yes and i kinda like that idea. Youre trained and you can protect me.

M: you not scared about it. You know a mercenary turn manager especially your manager.

Chorong: nope i dont care about it. Aww oppa i didnt you have such a problem and also you finding the correct woman to stop your pscho side. You fighting with that side everyday.

M: yeah ( just answer simple im too embarassed )

Chorong: oppa is it true that you find that im the one for you and you really really love me oppa ~~~

M: ill tell you later on, my mind is in a blank right now.

The whole way left is full of awkwardness and silence. We arrived at the company and i her to the room that she need to discuss with. I waited for her. I ask the secretary if anytime i could use the gym. I didnt really want to became a fatty after leave the mercenary society. She said yes and everyone of the company employes could use it. After about 1 hour she came out from the room. She look so happy.

M: so what did the producer said ?

Chorong: yes he accepted my lyrics and will make a song with it. It will be on the next album.

M: thats a good thing to hear. So where are we going next.

Chorong: how about a lunch its already luch time. Sorry for making you wait for a long time.

M: its ok its my duty as a manager.


 

I will stop this here. The next will chapter will be a confession chapter. Give me ideas please. Thanks for supporting.