Is This The End?

Mercenary boyfriend

Today is christmas day. Where apink had a special stage on KBS music bank. I weren't there because the attack on korea was confirmed and it will be today. Im at Korea Base. Still waiting for the alarm upon the attack. I received a message from Chorongie.

From RongRongie

Oppa take care okay. Im worried. Too worried. Im gonna have my rehearsal now oppa.

To RongRongie

Okay dont worry. Do your best.

I head to the master room as i being called. 

M: what is it grandmaster?

Grandmaster: you will lead a group. Can you do it?

M: yes i will do my best.

Grandmaster: your group is saving citizen. Only attack when close contact.

M: got it master.

 I get ready all my things and armouries. Once the siren is out we will be scatered around the city. Suddenly i got a phone call from Chorongie.

Chorong: Oppa!!! I saw someone with the black flag tattoo and hes carrying something. He is in a rush but i know he is still in the building.

M: WHAT!!!? Now tell everyone to leave the studio or even the building. He's carrying a bomb. Looks like they will target the media company first. Whatever just tell everyone we will spread the news. Take everyone to safety and especially you. I need to send this news to grandmaster and quickly head out. 

I hang up. Hoping that she would spread the news. I send this news to grandmaster and quickly headout. Team Blue us will head to KBS, Team Grey will head to MBC and Team White will head to SBS. We have alert the news to the authorities of korea and the army. To overcome this threat we need everyone power. 

CHORONG POV

Its true i saw that guy rushing with a bag and i saw a tattoo on his arm. I spread the news to my member. We scatter around the building to alert everyone to run away from the building. As i was heading to the pd room i was once again saw the guy holding up like a metal ball and set it on every pillar all around the building.

Time is running out i need to tell everyone. I tried to do the stupid move. I approached him. I shout out loud.

Chorong: Hey what are ya doing.

B F agent: dang it. I got caught. 

He dash towards me and tried to punch me. I use my hapkido skill and take him down. 

Chorong: what are you doing?

B F agent: obviously i was attaching bombs around the building.

Chorong: ya will stay here until the assasin arrived.

B F agent: yes i will and in the flames i will grab you too.

Chorong: what!!!???

As soon as i say what he push the activation button. The bombs explode from everyside. 

B F agent: I proud to die as the black flag people!!!

As the fire spreads i cant breath properly. I was knockout and hoping that my members and everyone are safe.

M POV

As near as i got to the KBS building i heard a loud bomb sound from 3 sides of yeouido. Its where all the media company head quaters are. Am I late. I dash as fast as i could and arrived first than my team. I saw from afar that Apink and other idol have been already in safe place. I head to apink.

M: Wheres chorong?

Eunji: i didnt see her yet.

Bomi: dont tell me shes inside....

Naeun: noo...

Hayoung: please save our eonnie....

Namjoo already broke to tears. As i saw my team arrived. I told them to scater around the broken and fiery building. Search if there are still someone traped.