15 years passed

Mercenary boyfriend

Today i was on the top a high building see the city view at night. Ever since i discover the power ive decided to become the hero. I built my own detective agency and well it goes as good as normal. My wife aka Chorong did her usual routine as she is a new trainer at Acube company with other Apink member. We got married around 10 years ago. Now were being gifted two child one boy and one girl. They both inherit monster form. Chorong was mad at first but she just let it go. They can control their power it will be okay.

The city have been facing a lot of strange incident. Some people saw ghost of their loved one, some of them saw monsters lurking through the city and some of them saw a corporation that works with the dark organization. Im here guarding the city from danger. Suddenly i got a phone call from my daughter. 

Minyoung: appa where are you??!

M: im doing my work.

Minyoung: did you forget my birthday?

M: no i didnt. Ill be back soon. Pass this to your brother.

Minyoung: okaay. Ill be waiting for my presents.

Mansae: appa?!

M: mansae i need your help.

Mansae: what is it appa?

M: can you help me buy your sister present?

Mansae: mansae will do for you appa.

M: fast okay.

Mansae: no prob. Ill use that then.

M: just be carefull.

Mansae he inherits my wolf like form that makes him run faster and have an imune system like an animal. As for minyoung she inherits the power of a killer shark. She could last long under water and loves to swim. I would bring her to swimming pool every weekends. I need to rent the whole swimming pool as she needs to train in the form. I think my next son or daughter will have the power of condor. Its just my guess i hope next Chorong Dna will be more. Its hard to train special childrens.