Secret

Mercenary boyfriend

After the dinner all of them decided to watch a movie. Naeun keeps on asking me that question." Oppa please tell me i wont tell anyone "naeun ask me again." Okay ill tell you. Lets go inside your room ill tell you all about it "i said to her. She quickly get to her room and tidy it up. She is embarassed to show her untidy room. We sit at her bed and i tell her all about me." Naeun actually im a past mercenary. I have gone through much of mission and you know what does mercenary do. I decided to left the society because my bestfriend was being killed under a mission while im being the leader. I cant see my subordinates nor my friend die under my leading again. So i interview to be a manager here and get to manage you girls. I am a fan of you girls and big fan of chorong. Its been a long time since i felt love because after all the experince in my life since i was in school days. I think i like her more than a noona more than a manager to an artist. She is the only girl that open my love emotion back after a long time "i tell her everything. Then thousand of question she ask " Oppa youre a mercenary. How could you sleep after killing people "she ask." I kill a bad people not a good people. Also i didnt kill people in the society but our society enemy out there "i explained to her." Dont tell anyone even your member. Ill tell them when im ready "she gesture ok." Oppa you like our chorong eonnie. What if she like you too "she ask." Ahhh it cant be. See how she react to me when we first met "i tell her." Yeah what if. Ill ask her later on because what i see she always peek at you when we have dinner "she explains more. I just nod.

We went back to the living room and all them all already fall asleep. We moved them one by one to their own repective room. I lift chorongie and tuck her to bed. Tomorrow they could relax because they didnt have any schedule just chorong need to hand in her work. I whisper If you know how i felt when i see you and i like you so much. I sneak a kiss to her forehead and leave the room and went back to my dorm.

CHORONG POV

" Eonnie where is naeun and M. I didnt see them "bomi ask me." I saw them went in to naeun's room. They have something to discuss about "eunji told me while bringing snacks from the kitchen. I dont know why but i felt jealous." Eonnie how about we hear their conversation "bomi said to me. I just nod,all of us sneak hear what they talk about. What we hear is M is a past mercenary turn manager and we heard that M love me more than a manager to an idol. When they decide to went out we quickly get ourself to the sofa and switch on a random movie and pretend to asleep. They went out and decided to bring us to our room. M lift me up and tuck me to bed. He did said again he love me and sneak a kiss on top of my forehead. I blush to his kiss. I wont be scared if he is a past mercenary. I would like to have a special boyfriend like him.