Identity disorder

Mercenary boyfriend

As information Monsta is a talking voice inside M's mind and they could change places as the man in action anytime but normally they change when M cannot handle his anger anymore.


 

Now im starting to change as im chasing for them. Its the monster his...his back. Now i dont think i could just left the ninjas without having a blood bath. I chase for them and i was fast enough to stop them. They push chorong to the side as she faint. The pull out their swords and charge towards me. I pull out my swords and and fight with them. As i fight with them i was like normal still could control my mind. I knockout one of them but the other get to chorong and harm her. 

I could no longer control the beast inside its already taken over me. I use my secret technique and appear behind him. He was shocked and throw chorong to the side. I slash his belly and he was bleeding pretty bad. He drop down the floor.

Monsta: M you could take the wheel back. My job has done.

M: thanks for helping.

I pick out my guns and shove it to him.

M: who the heck send you?

Ninja1: i wont tell you.

M: speak before this bullet destroy your face.

Ninja1: okay...okay its the yellow jacket. He is our master.

M: wait his still alive. I thought we kill him already. 

Ninja1: soon you will know the truth. Can you just let me go...ive told you what you want.

M: you harm and tried to kill my wife i wont forgive you!!!!

I shot his head and it kills him straight away and i also kill the other guy. I straight away call the other manager and ask them to bring the members to the hospital. I bring chorong to my car and i take off the suit. I drove fast to the hospital.

At the hospital,im so nervous as the doctor didnt yet come out from chorong's room. I get more panicked as the sajangnim and the members are here. They ask question non stop.

Bomi: how was she was she ok?

Namjoo: we didnt want to lose out rongmama.

Hayoung: what happened to eonnie?

Eunji: how could you let this happened?

Naeun: oppa!why did this happened?

Sajangnim: relax girls this is hospital not some kind of service centre where you could ask dozen of question. M would you tell us the story.

M: yes sajangnim. Actually i have fall in love with Chorong and decided to confess to her today at the beach. So other member went there first and i need to pick her up but suddenly i saw 2 yellow and black ninjas ligering around her and straight away kidnaped her. Sajangnim in sorry for not telling you this but im a mercenary long time ago and now they need me to be a spy on the society.

Sajangnim: dont worry i know about it already.

M: when?

Sajangnim: do you remember the time you got into a tragic accident past week ago. 

M: yeah.

Sajangnim: i know the accident was prrpousely happened. As i tried to find the culprit, i searched your history and i found out.

M: then why are you still want me to be the manager or this girls.

Sajangnim: i know your relationship with chorong because when you were accident and coma she is the one who accompony you at the hospital. Plus youre trained and know alot of things. I entrusted to you because i know you could take care if them. 

M: but this time ive failed you.

Sajangnim: you must have beaten thee guy and you got to bring chorong back thats what i like.

As we talk the doctor come out and ask me to come in.