Confession turn tragedy

Mercenary boyfriend

Its been a week after i wake up from my coma. Chorong have been always worried about me. Before she sleep she would give me a call to make sure im ok. All of the members decided to start back our plan 3 days from now. That day Apink will be off schedule for 2 days . It would be enough for us but what im most worried now that the culprit is the enemy of our academy. I afraid that they will make move anytime now. I would just shake it off for now.

D-DAY

Its the day of the confession. Im full of anxiety and antsy. Plus about a day ago i received a message from the grandmaster that the academy needs me to go undercover and i heard that i need to be in full caution. They have send me suit my new futuristic weapon and utility belt. 

Flashback

Ding dong....hurmm who could be the one finding me at night. Tringgg......wait i received a message.

Grandmaster

Monster. The enemy had made their move. Im sure you have known about this. We want you to go undercover and be in full caution. You mighy be the first target because youre the most dedicated and talented mercenary in our society. Be carefull. We have send you your suit,new weapon and utility belt. Bring this anywhere you go. May the society still living.

Wow ok so they need me back. Im pretty sure the one who made me coma for weeks are the enemy. I hope nothing happened to others. Grandmaster was right he did send me my suit. Ahhh i miss this suit. The colour of black and red.

End of flashback

I would always bring those things together. Now i need to work 2 times faster and harder. Well today is the day that ive been waiting for weeks. Today i will ask the other manager to send the member first and ill be there with chorong. Its 4.30 pm time to pick up chorong. Ive already told her that i will pick her up. Ive already arrived there. Wait those yellow and black ninjas its taking her away. I quickly get to my gear and follow them. Luckily i was fast enough.