The Cities Hero

Mercenary boyfriend

After awhile I went in and being confronted by the spider dopant. 

M: what's the purpose of you doing this?

Spider Dopant: because the city never appreciate me!

M: Woohyun if you're still in there answer me? The city loves you.

Spider Dopant: argghh after Infinite have disband they never know me anymore! They treat me like a trash! 

M: woohyun~

Spider Dopant: fight me if you don't wanna see your city die!

M: you gave me no choice.

I charge to him and it's no point he is too powerful. 

Mansae: dad! Use this!

Mansae throws new equipment that grand master had made ready for me. It's Gaia memory 2.0 and a driver. They call this Kamen Rider System. Mansae quickly distract that monster. I slap the driver to my waist and click that Gaia memory. 

Gaia memory: BEAST!

Woo Beast Gaia Memory huh. Suits me.

Chorong: baby! Don't use it! You might lose yourself again!

M: I have no choice!

I slap in the Gaia memory into the slot and I transform into Kamen Rider. It supports all of my power. With beast like helmet,wing of a condor,wolf motif overall body and killer whale fins on my back. I went on forward to save mansae and Woohyun from the power or Gaia memory. 

I ask mansae to guard Chorong and minyoung. I charge and give Woohyun final strike that makes his Gaia memory went out from his driver and break. I took out my Gaia memory and change back to human. 

M: you okay bro?

Woohyun: yeah thanks for saving me. The Gaia memory takes over my concious and my body.

Chorong: oppa!

She came and hug me. Suddenly Woohyun starts to slowly disappear into mid air. 

Woohyun: M save me!

M: Woohyun!

He just disappear into thin air. Chorong cries on my shoulder. 

M: that's the toll on using illegal Gaia Memory. Rest in peace my friend.

Days passed and more case about illegal Gaia memory going around. The city doesn't need to be afraid anymore since their new here is here. Kamen Rider Beast!