Final Stage

Mercenary boyfriend

As they all scater around the building while saving some others thats trapped. I hear from Alpha Blue.

Alpha Blue: sir, i scan a life form around on the 3rd floor. 

M: ill go and check.

B-n256: but sir its too dangerous. 

M: i need to save her wheater its dangerous or not. 

B-n254: okay sir will back you up.

I straight away head to the inside of tbe fiery building. I jump using a jutsu and i saw her faint. I quickly pick her up. As i step outside, i pass Chorong to my one of my team mates to bring her to hospital ASAP.

Sudden i got a transsaction between the Black Flag guy. I dont know how but i think Monster is helping me. What i heard is that the Black Flag boss is here. Hes the main atagonist. Its our chance to delete him out of this world. That way we could save the whole world. They are hiding at the Namsan. 

I call grandmaster.

M: master.

Grandmaster: yes M i have feel it hes here. 

M: master allow all of us to make one force to kill him. We could save a lot of life. Its our chance. 

Grandmaster: okay the teams are ready. I have call upon the whole world team and they are on their way. 

M: thanks master.

Grandmaster: go and avenge your girl and save the world M.

I call all of the teams to meet my Blue team at the Gangnam street. I have never felt Seoul was this silent and was so hectic with siren sounds. Ambulance non stop, police special forces here and there. It really is a Red Code condition. Soon after the whole world team arrived. We all discuss and plan the strategy to infiltrate Namsan. 

We all head to Namsan after the discussion ends. They all have their own specialities. Like me i have my super power alter ego Monster. As we arrived at Namsan, the whole place was full of foot soldiers of the Black Flag. We silently kill all the foot soldier. They all kill the board of directors. While im the only one againts the big boss.

King pim: Ooo so youre here assasin.

M: you are one monster.

King pim: you also a monster forget?

M: atleast i have a heart. You aint got a heart.

King pim: so how was your dead friend HAHAHA!!

M: dont offend my friend! Hes more than a friend hes a family.

King pim: how about your pretty girlfriend. 

M: you gonna get from me if you keep doing this.

King pim: doing what. 

He took a pic of my friend and Chorong and just burn it all. 

King pim: ooohhhh this hahahahaha. 

M: you monster.

We clash with all i could have done. Slashing here and there. Throwing punches here and there. Suddenly he got me. Although hes big but hes fast. He stab on my back. I fell down but i have one trick up my sleve. I have point his sword with a talism of bomb. When i said Boom it explodes and nearly kill him but he still could stand. He comes near and punch my face non stop. I just keep cool and try to concentre to talk to Monster to lend me help.

I get to my mind and talk to monster to lend me some help.

M: monster help. If i die here the world is at stake. 

Monster: you have been a good master to me and for lending me this body. I will help you but im not sure wheater you will be like before again or not.

M: i will risk it all to save my girl and this peacefull world.

Monster: i will help you some how to control this new power.

M: thanks.

Suddenly when i was realised my body has been coat by a big like caccoon ball. In that state my body transform. My body has been armoured my a bone like structure and sudden fur comes out. Its like a suit. It looks more like a wolf. My hands turns more slender and my nails turns to claws. 

When i done changing, it do looks like a monster. Suddenly i heard monster's voice in my head.

Monster: well bro how do like this thing?

M: it rocks.

Monster: this is our final stage for now. 

M: lets anhileate this guy.