Unexpected Killer

Mercenary boyfriend

We think for awhile and suddenly got a phoncall on my phone. It is a video call. Its Chorong and Minyoung. From a killer, its a monster. A spider dopant. Ive been informed that secret organisation Museum sells gaia memory that wil change them into monster. I call them dopant. From what I know assasin society has obliterate the Museum organisation.

M: Chorong!!!Minyoung!!

Mansae: omma!!!Youngie!!!

M: who are you? Release my family!!

Spider dopant: better shut up than I inject venom into your daughter. 

M: you must be the one who kill the Infinite members. 

Spider dopant: yes. Hahahaha. They should die. Come here without your society and lets settle this one on one.

I think for awhile, I cant think who is the spider dopant. All of the members of Infinite already killed. I gone through the members corps and saw that all the other have redish visible vein by their neck. Except Woohyun but that doesn't enough to sure that he's the villain. Suddenly a web thats written Chorong and Minyoung location being written on my office window. I got one more clue, based on the written web it looks exactly the same as Woohyun's writting in his signed album that he gave to Chorong before. I also have heard that he is Chorong ex before I became her bf. 

All this clue leads to only one person, Infinite Woohyun. How does it possible for him to still alive. Maybe he just fake his death because rumours said that only his dead body doesnt contain poison and it blow up after 3 days. Me and Mansae quickly head to the place and Ive decided to goes in first.