Time Is Running Out

Mercenary boyfriend

Doctor: Mr M please....please come in.

I went into the room and the doctor starts to explained.

Doctor: Chorong have been injected with some kind of venomous poison and she's running out of time. We have take a sample of her blood and the poison spreads rapidly. We still asking all the institute and ask them for anti poison but nothing seems to work for now. We will try harder. Just pray for her recovery.

The doctor went out. Ahh im the most unresponsible manager ever. Now she's strugling with life and death. I cant let her go now,not before she make me as the king of her heart. No not now. The times not right. I quickly give a call to grandmaster.

M: hello master M here.

Grandmaster: yeah M i know you in trouble.

M: now how did you know?

Grandmaster: i have tons of trained mercenary around they are also in the same rank as you assasin. They are undercover and had saw you in trouble and have already reported to me.

M: master you must have known my girl condition right?

Grandmaster: yeah. Now take a flight to China and meet Wang family there. They have the potion. We have work together with them since the last war in 2000.

M: okay master thanks.

Before i went to China i need to teach the girls about self defense and left the company some weapon to take care of the girls. 

Hayoung: M ah make sure ya got the potion okay.

Bomi: we worried about the time that Chorong eonnie had left.

M: i know the time is running out but take care girls. I dont want anymore of you being like Chorong.

Namjoo: M take care.

M: dont worry i have some friends there too. Ill be back ASAP.

Naeun: we will take care of Chorong eonnie well.

Eunji: ill take care of the members safety. 

M: remember the uses of the weapon and some steps in martial arts that i teach all of you.

All: yup.

M: remember martial arts only for self defense not killing.

All: okay.

I took a flight being accompany with one my assasin friend. We arrived at China and i went straight to a fencing championship. The grandmaster had told us that the next generation to the wang family is here. We watched the championship and Jackson Wang has won 1st place. Seems like he's the next generation. After the competition ended we went and meet him.