Danger, Monster?

Mercenary boyfriend

I was on my way back, jumping from roof to roof. When Im nearing to my house I heard someone is crying. Its Mansae, I recognise his voice and cry. I make my steps faster and shock as I saw my house in a mess. Mansae was crying infront of the corridor. I make myself through my house.

M: Rongie!!!Minyoung ah!!!

Shoot I could't find them. I tried to find through all the house. I change my form into wolf and sniff their scent. Using this power i could imagine what has happened. Theres a different scent around my house and also I got the smell of Minyoung special form. They have been kidnaped. Suddenly I saw a spider web that written they have been kidnaped. 

M: Mansae! Stay strong!

Mansae: nae appa!

I rush into my room and opens up a suit. My mecernary suit. I have ask the assasin society to make one more for Mansae. 

M: here wear this and lets go save your sister and mom.

Mansae: okay.

Its been a long time since I use this suit. The last time was 15 years ago when we all still young and the last match that save Seoul. We try to find clue at my office and I saw an incomplete casses. Its about the mass killing of people. Wait all these people are member of Infinite a top boyband once before.  They all have weird substance thread like thing by their corpse. It must be the same killer but who? 

To Be Continued.......