Confession part 2

Mercenary boyfriend

M have not yet wake up from the coma. Its near 1 week since the incident happened. Chorong have never leave his side. Chorong will only be at the dorm for awhile then she would head straight back to the hospital. Everyday she would keep talking to M and pray the he would wake up from the coma.

CHORONG POV 

Oppa please wake up soon. I miss talking to you. I dont want to lose you for much longer time. I just want to say to you that I love you and i know that you love me. So please wake up soon oppa.

I fell asleep at his side last night. The next morning all of the member come and visit oppa. Today our schedule as planed will started again,but i dont want to leave him at the hospital alone. Our fans have been worried about us especially me as they saw the news that i have always been going back and forth from dorm to here. 

Manager: Chorong its time get back to dorm and be ready to gone through your schedule as planned. 

Chorong: But i dont want to leave oppa alone.

Manager: Your fanss have been worried about us especially you. So you need to be profesional and carry on your activities.

Chorong: okay

I straight away kiss oppa on the lips passionately. 

Chorong: who didnt have any schedule today? Anyone?

Hayoung: eonnie im free until we need to perform tonight.

Chorong: maknae please take care of oppa ok...

Hayoung: okay eonnie

As i want to leave from the room, suddenly oppa wake up with a big shock. He was shouting.

M: you bastard!!!!

Manager: quick tell the doctor hayoungie.

Hayoung dash out from the room and find for doctor in charge. In the room was chaotic and in mixed feeling. I tried to calm oppa down by kiss him again. He slowly calm down when our lips touch each other. I felt like the time has stoped, im totally with mixed feelings. I just miss his presence so much. Soon after the doctor came. We broke away from the kiss. The doctor come closer and have a check up on oppa. Doctor bring him to a xray room to check on his head. We wait in the room for awhile. Soon after they came back.

Doctor: suprisingly M you were recovering faster then other patients. Your cerebral system are as good as new. 

I get myself near to his bed and kiss him again. I dont care what other would say i just love him so much.

M: who are you?

Chorong: you didnt remember me? You didnt remember any of us?

He shake his head. I nearly cried but the doctor stoped me. 

Doctor: plus he didnt get any amnesia.

What so oppa is lying to me.

M: suprised im just lying to see do you really love me.

Chorong: oppa ya bad.

I was crying hard.

M: come here noona. Okay stop crying i lie again. 

Chorong: you promise.