First task ( comforting chorong )

Mercenary boyfriend

CHORONG POV

What should i do. I felt like i have fall for him. When im with him i could forget all memories about "that guy" the one thats so stupid didnt even apriciate me. But for now i think i would just being cold towards him i want to know more about his personality.

M POV

Hurmmm sending chorong to the house. I hope the drive wont be as boring and awkward." Chorong noona its time to go~ "i said to her with aegyo. Hope to switch the situation that she is in right now." Why tried to be cute while you not even cute "she just give me death glare. I just stay silent, Ive been through alot of heartbreaks before even before i join the mercenary train program.This is where i got my Monster nickname from. Basicly i didnt really have a lot of love emotion like others. It feels like my love emotion have been stop. 

Along the way to the dorm she didnt said anything just stare to the sky outside." So noona would you like to eat after we arived and you settle down? "i ask her to stop all this awkwardness. I just cant stand this anymore. I have double personalith one is the normal me other is my pscho side. I hope the pscho side wont came out. Otherwise she will hate me more. This all stupid emotion came from my student time at school. Ive been through too many heartbroken and all the hates that i got from the schoolmates. After i got the invitation to join the programe i accept it." Noona answer me dont be like this. I know how you feel just get over him by enjoy your life. It doesnt meant if you lost him its the end of the world. So noona please i want to see the chorong that i like. The chorong that so cheerful. Please noona " i beg her." M ah ..... "she stop staring outside and stare to me. I stop the car at the side of the road. She started to cry and she hugged me. Its a shock to me but i know her problem so its ok." Thats it noona just let it all out. Cry to your hearts content. I know that youre embarassed to cry infront of your member ill keep this a secret "i said to her while petting her back. She keeps on crying for awhile." M ah... sorry for treating you like before,i just so upset and sad. Im so sorry "i just nod." Ok noona stop crying ok your make up is dirtying my clothes and you look like a vampire. Raaar i want your blood "i just joke around to lift up the mood. She did laugh,its the first time i see her laugh since the first encounter. I started to drive again. We keep joking around in the car and she is so cheerful and laugh alot to my joke. Soon after we arrived to the dorm." Ermm chorongie ( i started to call her that and she seems to like it ) can i have your phone number, if you have problem agaim you could call me " she agree and give me her and i gave her mine. I went back to my dorm that is just around the corner. It is a temporary place that i would stay. Sajangnim give me this dorm to make it easier for me to contact and protect the girls. Ofcourse i have my own house. 

Back to my dorm

Hurmm should i try to message her. 

Me: noona how about after we wash up,lets went out and have some meal?

Chorongie: call. Just knock on the door later on.