Have a meal

Mercenary boyfriend

I quickly get myself ready dont want to be late. I straight went to apink dorm. I ring the bell,ringgg...kringgg." M ah im near ready just wait for awhile "she said to me from behind the door. She went out from the door, although she didnt wear make up but she still looks pretty. This is why i choose her as my bias,with this doesnt meant the others need make up to look pretty but its one of her characteristic that i like." Chorongie lets go "i called her. She linked her arms to mine." Chorongie we cant be like this what if the fans sees us "she pout and " M ah puhlease~ "she use her aegyo who could deny it. I guess its ok she did bring her disguse,she could use them to hide. We go down to the parking lot and went to the car. We drove off.

In the car

" M ah where are we going to eat? "She ask." Chorongie you ok already this is the chorongie i like to see. We going to eat chicken feet "i said and she is so excited." M ah how could you know i like chicken feet? "she curiously ask." Chorongie im your fan remeber " I said. She didnt care anything she just care about the food. Soon we arrived and she put on her disguse. We went in and order." M ah can we went to the nearest beach from here? "she asked. Why does she want to go to beach,its ok my presence here is to entertain her." Hurmm i guess we can because tomorrow we dont have any schedule just you need to went to the office to meet the producer and hand in your lyrics "i said and she is so happy about. Soon the food arrive and she became more happy than ever. We done our food. Im seaching the nearest beach here and i found one its about 1 hour and a half drive from here. I drive alone because she is so sleepy and fall asleep. She is so cute when sleeping. Did she just open my love emotion back? I felt like i have fallen for her and want to protect her more than just a manager. I swipe her fallen her that cover her face. I get a good look to her face its so pretty. Soon after we arrived at the beach. I wake her up." Chorongie....we arrived already "she wake up and ask me to accompony her take a walk at the beach. The timing also was right we arived there just in time for a sunset. The scenery was so romantic. The sunset light that shone to her face make her more beautiful. I see her tears fall down. I swipe it for her " Chorongie why are you crying ". She answers " If i and him is still together it will be a great memory to be here with him ". I felt sad when she said that." But now im here with a better man "she clings her arms to mine. I just hug her to comfort her. We need to drive back. I want to arrived before other member were at the dorm." Chorongie lets went back home "i called her and she run to me. We get to the cars and we started the jouney home.

At the dorm

"Chorong eonnie!!!!!!"all members of apink shout. But they didnt get any feedback. They were so worried. Soon after we arrived." Looks like the members already home "i said to chorongie. We put in the pin number and open the door. All of apink member hug their leader." Eonnie where did you go we all so worried "they all ask." I just having some fun time to release my stress with M oppa"she answers." M oppa since when you call her M oppa he is younger than you "we were both dumbfounded. They all had a mischevious grin on their face." Ok girls its nothing ok "i tried to settle down the situasion." Really nothing M "naeun ask me. I just nod vigorously." Ok we believe you for now "they stil had those smile on their face." Oppa why dont you join us for dinner "hayoung ask me." As long you girls ok im ok "i answer back. We all cook together while chorongie went and wash up. While we were cooking naeun ask me " What did you did to chorong eonnie? She looks so happy and not stress anymore "she ask and i answer back " I just entertain her and comfort her thats it ". She ask again " Truthfully said M do you like our leader "she ask a sudden question. I just said to her ill tell her after the dinner.