Confession part 1

Mercenary boyfriend

Days pass,we didnt talk much after that incident. Actually i was preparing to confess to her but im too afraid that it will totally fail. I did have a meeting with the members coupel days ago.

Flashback

Naeun: M ah when will you decide to confess to eonnie. She was like waiting for this moment to come.

M: I dont know naeun. I afraid that it will fail.

Bomi: Dont worry M ah we will help you right everyone!!!

All of then nod vigorously. We did some plan for the confession. We decided to have a great confession at a beach that chorong ask me to bring her last time. 

End of flashback

M was driving to a venue where he need to pick up apink. Suddenly he got into an accident. The car was crash from the side where he drive. Before he lost concious he saw that it was a planed crash just to kill him. He saw the one that crash him had an mercenary sign tatoo but its different from what he has. So it means that its the enemy. They are back. He lost concious and faint because lost a lot of blood. Soon the ambulance were arrived and bring him straight to the hospital. All of apink schedule for the next 2 weeks were canceled. 

At the hospital

M was coma for days. He lost a lot of blood and he had a schock at his head. All of apink members were there the whole time.

CHORONG POV

"Oppa please wake up. I miss your smile."i whisper to him." chorong its time to went back to the dorm. Youve been crying for days you need rest too"another manager called me." No i dont want to leave oppa's side. I wanna be with him"i shout to him." Eonnie....lets go home ok. Oppa will be sad if he saw you like this"hayoung told me." No!!!! I wanna stay here "i shout again." Okay eonnie if you demand"eunji said back. They all left me and went back to the dorm. I dont want to leave his side. I just want to see his smile again. Ive been crying for days, i just cant process what have happened. I dont want to lose him, i dont want to lose the one i love again.