Project Arc

Mercenary boyfriend

Months passed with a lot of other incidents around the world happened like our assasin progam training camp in China got attacked and hundreds of trainee died , Our base in London got bombed and sudden of missing Japanese master. Every country have their own master and without a master nothing could go on.

Seems like the enemy going to target korea next but we were all in all safety measures. Korea master has give speech about the whats coming next. Grandmaster has been transfered to southern asia and had said " Take care of your country and the world peace. Join the korea association and help them ". Those words still being remembered in my head. I still remember the usb that DZ had given to me before he died. 

Flashback

Dz: take this....take this USB.

M: yah Dz come on dont die here man please.

Dz: listen to me either M or Monsta inside there. Take this USB it have important info and message.

He hand me the usb and just dies like that.

M: Dz!!!!!!!

Flashback End

Since that incident i have never touch the USB. Maybe the time is now i hope it will help us all. I take my pc and slot the USB in. It shows a file and a vid. I play the vid first and DZ face pops up.

Dz: M or any of the mercenary assosiation, i hope by the time you open or discover it, it wont be too late. Actually the pass month i have been spying the activity of The yellow jacket association, it seems like they are working together with the black flag. Black Flag is a society that had been hidden for hundred of years and all those years they are conspiracing to counnqer the world to be under one united that is Black Flag. They are much more dangerous than Hydra that we have wipe out years ago. Their mission will be started with killing all skillful mercenary with the rank assasin. Then will be bombing and attack on some country that consist our training centre and base. They will attack as much of helping country before make it to the last part of their plan that is attacking United States of America. When you open the file you will know their plan. I have coppied their plan by infiltrating their base in Germany weeks ago. Dz out.

I was watching the video and didnt even realised that Chorong was there. When i turn back she was like in awe.

M: babe are you okay?

Chorong: oppa you asking if im okay or not? The peace of the world is in danger. Please do something oppa im scared.

She runs to me and hug me tight.

M: lets see their plan first.

I open the file and it shows the plan name. Its PROJECT ARC. Fist they will attack asia when everyone realised they will move to europe and will move back to asia. They will attack China first then London then Japan and the fourth is Korea.

We were both turned silent and scared.


Whats the objective of Black Flag. How will M protect the country and the girl he love. Will be right back to the action.