New life

Mercenary boyfriend

M pov

Ahh i just cant stand anyone of my team to be killed anymore. After DZ being killed i decided to left the group. He is my friend. I cant stand seeing more of my friend in a bloodbath. I wonder what kind of job suits me a trained mercenary. I stumble upon a company that in need of a manager. I tried my luck,hope i get the job. I just dont want to remember any of my dark past.

I went into the company and fill up some information about myself. Then im being escorted to the CEO office. Im so nervous. More nervous than killing people. I asked to went into the office. There i saw a big boss sitting with style. This is one hecka succesful company." Ah Mr M you may sit " quickly get my self a comfortable seat." So youre here to interview to be a manager " i nod." Hurmm youve been serving in the military for a quite a long time  " straight away i answer " Yes sir ". Ofcourse i lied about i cant basically revealed myself as a past mercenary." Youre quite young. How old are you when you join the army? ". Meh everyobe must be curious too im 21 now." Sir i join it when i was only 18 years old. My old man ask me to join the army ". After a brief interview." Mr M youre qualified to be manager here. You will start working tomorrow "." Thank you sir " im so happy i get the job." Ah one more thing you will be a headmanager to Apink the uprising girl group. Also you will be a personal manager to Apink leader Chorong " I was like what thats my favourite girl group and ill be managing my bias. Mercenary need to released stress too. I listen to their music often. Furthermore Park Chorong the choding leader is my bias. Ahh i cant imagine im managing my bias in so excited.

That night

Ahhh i cant sleep im too excited. I guess i need to take a sleeping pill. I need to sleep tomorrow is gonna be a great and busy day.


 

M has just get the job. Read more to know his new path and his story as a manager to Chorong his bias.