Awkward Moment At School

Friends Forever....

Both of you guys arrived at school. When you guys arrived, everyone was staring at you 2. You stopped quickly and you look around as people were looking at you and Kwangmin.

"______? You ok?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah..." You said.

Everyone at school was silent and you just continue walking on. As you walk by it's like they are watching your every move. Including your friends made a surprise look at you.

When you arrived in class you sighed and looked out the window. You started thinking about that surprise look on everyone's faces at school. On how they looked at you and Kwangmin. While you were thinking, someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and you made a curious look.

"Is there something going on between you and Kwangmin?" The person asked.

"No...the truth is there's nothing going on between us. I mean it! We're just friends ok." You said.

Just then you heard running across the hallway and it was your friends.

"______!" One of your friends called out.

"Is it true that you and Kwangmin might be dating?!" One of your friends shouted.

Not you guys too. You thought nervously.

"Jinjeong ...calm down. There's nothing going on between me and Kwangmin. Just relax ok." You said calmly.

"But why didn't you tell us sooner that you and Kwangmin became friends?!" Your friend asked quickly.

"Calm down...ok. Like I said we're just friends. We're not like more than friends or anything." You explained.

"_____, we can tell you're in love with Kwangmin." Your friend answer completely.

You made a surprise look and you then quickly started to change the subject.

"What?! No! Kwangmin and I are just friends! There can be no possible way that I like him!" You said sarcastically.

"_______, we can tell from your eyes that you're lying." One of your friends said.

Mostly all of your friends crossed their arms and you made a curious look.

"Guys, you know me so well. I don't like anyone in this school including Kwangmin. It's never going to happen. We're just friend that live in the same street. So what if we talk to school together. We really don't hang out or talk that much." You explained.

Your friends figured out that you must be lying about something but, you just ignore them.

"Guys I'm telling the truth. I don't like any guys in this school including Kwangmin. We're just friends ok...nothing is going on." You sighed.