The School Festival

Friends Forever....

The day has actually gone by so fast. It was already after school and it was that time for the school festival.

You walked in with your friends and you looked around, you were actually amazed how the school festival turned out this year.

"Wow...this is amazing." Your friend said amazed.

"I agree." You said.

"Come on! We should go look around." Your other friend suggested.

Your 2 friends dragged you all around the school festival and you were actually having fun. Until, you figure that you stopped thinking about Kwangmin.

When you were having fun you notice that you will wearing your necklace.

"Come on ______ we should go look through here." Your friend suggested.

You stopped and you made a sad look as you looked at the necklace. Your friends turned and look at you, all of a sudden they made a sad look.

"______, you need to cheer up no matter what. Who knows...maybe you might see Kwangmin again." Your friend said as hug you tightly.

"I know...come on let go see what they have," You said as you smiled.

Your friends started to smile and they walked ahead of you.

While you were walking you thought you saw Kwangmin from behind. You quickly turned around but, you saw nobody. So you taught it was your imagination.

That's weird...I thought I just saw Kwangmin. You thought to yourself.

"______! Are you coming?" Your friend called out.

You turn back behind you and you spotted your friends waving at you. You started to smile and walked up to them and started to enjoy the festival again.