Knowing Him More

Friends Forever....

7 days had past and you got up and got ready for school. You walked downstairs and spotted your mom cooking for you.

"Good morning ______!" Your mom smiled.

"Morning...what's all this?" You asked.

"I just want you to have a good breakfast that's all." Your mom smiled.

"Thanks mom." You smiled as you looked at your mom.

You gave her a hug and your mom said, "Anything for you. Now hurry up, because someone is picking you up today just to walk you to school."

"Wait? Who's picking me up?" You asked curiously.

"Your boyfriend." Your mom teased.

You almost choke your food when you heard the word "boyfriend" in the sentence.

"Boyfriend?!" You said in a shock.

"Yeah...isn't it Kwangmin right?" Your mom smiled.

"Mom, it's not funny." You said.

"Aw..come on! I saw how you guys talked at the beach yesterday. It was a cute moment between you guys." Your mom explained.

You sighed a bit and you got up.

"Well thank you for the food mom. But, there's nothing going on between me and Kwangmin. Understand?" You said.

"Fine...but if there's is...then you're a liar to me." Your mom teased.

"We're not dating ok. We're just friends. Nothing going on between us." You sighed.

You waved bye to your mom as you left the house. You walked outside and spotted Kwangmin actually waiting for you. You walked up to him with a curious look.

"I can't believe you actually waited for me." You said in shock.

"Well...yeah. Why is there a problem with that?" Kwangmin asked.

"Well no...besides, you don't have to do that." You said.

"We're just going to school as friend. It's not like we're a couple or anything." Kwangmin said sarcastically.

You made a serious look at him and continue to walk on from a long distance. Kwangmin just stood there and notice you have already went walking. Until he walk really quickly to catch up to you.

"Hey wait up _______!" Kwangmin called out.