Stuck With Him Again

Friends Forever....

You looked up at Kwangmin and then you nodded. Kwangmin sighed then he continue to run to the shortcut.

Kwangmin, is this how much you care about me? You thought.

When you guys arrived in class together, the teacher spotted you guys and she made an upset face.

"Mian haeyo..." You said nervously.

"You 2, come see me after class." The teacher said in a serious tone.

You looked at everyone and they made a surprise look at you. You slowly sat down at your desk and put your head down on the table.

Why does this have to happen? You thought.

It became really quiet in the classroom until the bell has rung. Everyone has walked out of the classroom except for you and Kwangmin. Both of you guys stood nervously in front of the teacher's desk.

"I would like to know the reason why you 2 were late?" The teacher said.

"Mian haeyo...I kind of overslept. Mostly everything was my fault." You said nervously.

"No! It was actually my fault as well. We kind of got distracted until we didn't know class started. I'm sorry as well." Kwangmin explained.

"Well...since you guys tell the truth..." The teacher said. "You guys would be cleaning this classroom right away after school." The teacher said.

"Ok..." You said.

It was lunch time and you spotted your friends sitting at their table.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone!" You smiled.

"_______! Is it true that you were late with Kwangmin?!" Your friend asked in shock.

"Well...yeah. It was mostly my fault since I overslept." You sighed sadly.

"Well, what did the teacher say ______?" Your other friend asked.

"I have to stay after school today and clean the classroom as a punishment for being tardy. Which for me..." You sighed sadly.

"Don't you have to stay with Kwangmin after school?" Your friend asked.

"Yeah...everytime there's a problem. I'm always with Kwangmin." You said confused.

"You guys are probably meant to be!" Your friend teased.

"Shut up!" You shouted.