A Sad Moment...

Friends Forever....

It was the next day, you woke up in your room and start to look at your clock. You made a surprise look that is was almost 8 and your class was about to start soon.

"Ah! I'm going to be late!" You shouted.

You got ready really quickly and you ran out the door.

"Bye mom! See you later!" You called out as you ran past her.

Kwangmin was waiting outside for you, until he spotted you running out of your house really fast.

"_____! Wait up!" Kwangmin called out.

"Kwangmin?! How long were you there?!" You asked surprised.

You stopped slowly and when Kwangmin finally caught up he was trying to catch his breath.

"Are you ok?" You asked as you turn to Kwangmin.

"Yeah...you sure ran fast..." Kwangmin said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Well of course! I don't want to be late for class Kwangmin. I can't believe I woke up late." You said nervously.

"You should have just gone without me. I can't believe you waited for me outside for...that how long." You said surprised.

"Well...if you're going to be late then I don't care if we're late together. I just want you to be safe that's all." Kwangmin said.

You looked up at Kwangmin then all of a sudden you turned away.

"You didn't have to do that Kwangmin...it just feels weird when I hang out with you. I just think we're just friends but, people at school thinks we're like a couple. I just don't want to get into any rumors." You explained sadly.

"So you're saying you don't want be friends?" Kwangmin asked confused.

"No! It's not just that...it's just...I don't know how to explain it." You said.

You took out your phone and notice that class has already started.

"Ah! We're going to be late! I better get going!" You said nervously.

As you were about to continue to run, Kwangmin quickly grabbed you by the wrist.

"Kwangmin, what are you doing? We're going to be late." You said.

"Don't worry, I know a shortcut." Kwangmin said.