A Whole Day With Kwangmin

Friends Forever....

"Kwangmin, you really don't have to worried about me." You said sadly.

"______..." Kwangmin said as he looked up.

"It's alright, I know you care about me so much. But, I can handle myself Kwangmin." You explained.

You sighed sadly and you were about to walk away from Kwangmin while he just stood there. Kwangmin made a surprise look and he quickly grab your hand.

"Kwangmin?! What are you doing?!" You asked in shock.

Kwangmin smiled and he didn't want to let go of your hand.

"Come on! You're going to be spending the whole day with me." Kwangmin smiled.

"Kwangmin! It's getting dark. Besides, we have school tomorrow!" You said in surprise.

"I don't care...if you feel sad. I'm going be feeling bad about you through out the whole night. So I'm going to cheer you up until you start smiling and laughing. Like before." Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin..." You said as you looked up from him.

Kwangmin smiled then tried to wink at you. After he wink, you made a surprise look and your eyes start to widen. Kwangmin then started to drag you.

"Kwangmin! Let go of my hand!" You shouted.

"Not until you're happy." Kwangmin teased.

"Kwangmin! I'm serious!" You shouted.

Kwangmin couldn't let go of your hand and he actually walked you to a city where there were a lot of people.

"You haven't been here a long time right _____?" Kwangmin asked.

You looked at Kwangmin with a surprise look and Kwangmin started to smile at you.

"Kwangmin, you really don't have to do this." You said as you look up on Kwangmin.

"Well, you need to be happy." Kwangmin suggested.

The first place Kwangmin took you was at an ice cream parlor.

"I notice that you were a bad winker." You teased.

"Hey! I can't wink kind of well unlike my older twin." Kwangmin sighed.

"You have an older twin?" You asked curiously.

"Well yeah...his name is Youngmin. He's all the way back in Korea." Kwangmin explained.

"I see...well maybe I can meet him someday. He probably might act just like you." You smiled.

Kwangmin started to smile as he saw how you smile.

"You look cute when you smile. You know that?" Kwangmin asked.

You realized that you did smile and your turned away quickly and blushed.

I guess, I really am in love with Kwangmin. He probably is the right guy for me. I'm glad. You thought happily.