School Festival

Friends Forever....

It was the next day, everyone was in class talking. When you arrived everyone started to be quiet and whisper a little bit. You ignored what they say and just sat down in your seat.

They really have to spread rumors about me and Kwangmin. You sighed.

"I know, I heard that they were hugging yesterday after school. Could that mean that their dating?" A girl whispered.

You heard the conversation about what happened yesterday and you made a surprise look.

"Alright, class that's enough about these rumors ok. For the next week, we are going to be having our school festival." The teacher said happily.

It all came by so fast. Next week is already the school festival. I'm glad... You thought happily.

The bell rang and you grab your stuff and walked out of the door. You headed outside and you started to think about why you're acting so different when you're around Kwangmin.

Am I really that in love with him? You asked yourself.

"______! Are you alright?" Kwangmin asked.

"Kwangmin!" You said as you looked up surprised.

Just then you were about to bump into someone but, Kwangmin moved you out of the way quickly. You made a surprise look as he moved you out of the way.

"You sure can be clumsy sometimes ______." Kwangmin teased.

"Hey! I'm not always that clumsy." You said in a serious tone as you looked up at Kwangmin.

"What? I'm just saying." Kwangmin said.

"Ha ha very funny." You said sarcastically.

It was after school and you guys were walking together.

"Are you going to the school festival?" You asked Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looked at you confused and he started to smile.

"Well yeah...of course! Besides, I actually never been to one. So this is my first time." Kwangmin smiled.

"Seriously?!" You asked in surprise.

"Well yeah. Aren't you going?" Kwangmin asked.

"Well yeah...but, with my friends of course. Or...maybe alone." You said sadly.

Kwangmin saw you made a sad face and he felt bad on what you had said.

______...you really can change. Kwangmin thought.