Does He Really Care That Much?

Friends Forever....

It was the next day and you arrived at the school. You looked around and spotted your friends talking.

"Morning guys!" You smiled.

"Hey ______! The new kid was actually looking for you." One of your friends said.

"New kid? Wait, do you mean Kwangmin?!" You asked surprisingly.

"______! What do you guys have in common?! Ever since he came here, I mostly see that he has been talking to you! Don't tell me you're in love with him as well?!" One of your friends asked.

"Calm...down. We're kind of just friends. Besides, he live in the same street as me which I'm surprised at." You sighed.

"Wait?! What?!" Your friends said loudly.

"_______! You're so lucky!" Your friend whined.

Just then when you sighed, someone cover your eyes with their hands.

"Ok, who's this?" You asked curiously.

"Guess..._____" One of your friends smiled.

"It can't be one of you guys, since you're talking right in front of me." You said.

"This should be an easy guess for you." Kwangmin said.

You paused for a moment and you slowly removed your hands. You turned behind you and you spotted Kwangmin smiling at you.

"Kwangmin?!" You said in a shock.

"Morning Kwangmin!" One of your friends smiled.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" You asked curiously.

"I was...but, they wanted me to talk with you. Since well I'm the only guy that you like to talk to." Kwangmin teased.

"Where the heck did you hear that?!" You asked surprised.

"He probably made it up _______." Your friend said.

"Well...ha ha. It's not funny Kwangmin. And I talk to other guys. It's just that I kind of reject their confession that's all." You said sadly.

"______ never smile or laugh just once. A guy try to make her laugh nothing happen." One of your friends explained.

"Or even when she try to smile. She never smile when a guy talk to her." Your other friend added.

"Guys!" You called out kind of embrassed.

The school bell rang and you sighed.

"Well, that's the bell. We'll see you later ______!" Your friends said as they waved bye to you.

"You coming _____?" Kwangmin asked from behind.

You looked at Kwangmin from behind. As Kwangmin continue to walk on first. You followed along from behind but, with a long distance.