Confession

Friends Forever....

You and Kwangmin walked back together, it was already a nice night and you made sad look.

"______, are you ok?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah...I'm just still sad that you're leaving." You said sadly.

"I know..._____...there's something that I wanted to tell you this whole time." Kwangmin said sadly.

You looked up at Kwangmin and you notice that he feel nervous.

"What is it Kwangmin?" You asked.

Kwangmin turned to you and his face became red a little.

"Ever since I first met you...you were different from any other girl. I understand that you didn't like to talk to guys that much not just because you were shy...but, you were looking for the right person. I know it might be hard for you, but when I get to know you more. I notice you have been smiling and having fun. I just wish I could know you more. But, since I'm leaving...I'm going to have to say this. _______, I been liking you ever since I have met you." Kwangmin explained.

You looked up at Kwangmin and made a surprise look.

"Kwangmin..." You said sadly.

"I know I just said to this to you and your surprised. I know...I might not be the right guy for you. But, that's all I'm going to say. If you don't want to be with me...I understand." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Kwangmin...I'm just surprised you just said that to me...I wonder the same thing myself. When I felt sad, you were always there just to make me happy. I was glad. But, I wasn't sure if I was actually in love with you until now Kwangmin. When I heard you leaving today...I don't want you to actually leave me all alone. I liked you this whole time..." You smiled.

"______..." Kwangmin said as he looked up at you.

You looked up into Kwangmin's eyes and you started to smile. As you smiled a tear came sliding on your cheek.