Unforgetful Kiss

Friends Forever....

You walked out with your friends and you were having so much fun.

"Hey..._____ we'll be right back ok." Your friend said.

"Ok..." You said.

"We'll be right back. We just have to go get something." Your other friend said as she went with your other friend.

You just stood there all alone and you sighed.

"I guess I'm on my own again." You said to yourself.

Your friends kept on walking and they started to giggled.

"She's going to love the surprise." One of your friend said.

Just then the firework started.

You heard a loud noise and you kind of got scared. You looked up and spotted fireworks up in the air.

Your eyes has started to widen as you gazed up.

"Wow...amazing!" You said as you looked up on the fireworks.

While you were watching, you just stood there until some bumped into you.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were walking in this direction." You said nervously.

"It's alright...______." The voice replied.

You made a surprise look, you recognized that voice before but who could it have been?

You put your head up to look at the person and you made a surprise look.

"Kwangmin..." You said slowly.

"Nice to see you again...____." Kwangmin smiled.

You were smiling but, at the same time you started crying.

"Kwangmin! It really is you!" You said happily.

You started to cry and you started to hug Kwangmin tightly.

"______..." Kwangmin said.

"But, I thought you were heading back to Korea. What happened?" You asked.

"I am...actually. I just want to say goodbye to you since I never did." Kwangmin smiled.

"So you're not staying are you?" You asked sadly.

Kwangmin made a sad look and sighed.

"I'm sorry...______ I really do want to stay here with you...but, I can't. Mian haeyo." Kwangmin said.

"It's alright..." You said suddenly.

Kwangmin looked up at you and he saw you smiling.

"When you go to Korea, I promise I would see you one day again. So we can be together." You said.

"______..." Kwangmin said.

"Gomawo...for everything." You said.

You started to smile and you hug Kwangmin tightly.

Kwangmin made a surprise look and he hugged you back like he never wanted to let you.

Both of you looked up into each other eyes, you started to smile. Kwangmin smiled as well and he put his hand on your cheek since he notice the tears.

You felt his warm hand and you started to smile. Both of you looked up to each others eye and Kwangmin leaned in to kiss you. You felt your heart was beating fast but, you kissed Kwangmin anyway. From that day, you promise you would see Kwangmin someday in Korea and you guys would be together again someday. But, when you kissed Kwangmin, you will never forget that moment Kwangmin first kiss you.

******************************************************************************************************

Of course! There's going to be a second part. Which is about you going to Korea and seeing Kwangmin again. And there's going to be a new person added which is Youngmin! Thanks for reading!

Long Distance Love(Friends Forver #2)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/100336/long-distance-love-friends-forever-2-kpop-lovestory-romance-kwangmin-boyfriendband