That Unforgettable Moment

Friends Forever....

"Oh my god! ______, what happen to you?" Your mom asked surprise.

"It's nothing mom. I'm ok." You said.

"She's alright, she just stepped on a broken bottle. And she just have a slight cut on her foot. It's not that deep." Kwangmin explained.

"Thanks for helping her Kwangmin." Your mom said in a relief.

"Don't worry, I got a first aid kit in the back of my car. Good thing I'm always prepared." Kwangmin's mom said.

It was already a starry night. You wrap yourself around with a towel and you looked at the injury on your foot.

"Hey...how you're feeling?" Your mom asked.

"I'm ok..." You nodded.

"I'm glad you're alright. Without Kwangmin, you would still have made the cut worse." Your mom said in a relief.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm fine no matter what." You said.

"I know...but I just want to someone to protect you. Instead of me. Don't you have a first crush on someone?" Your mom asked.

As you heard your mom say that you suddenly then made a sad look.

"Mostly, all of the guys confess to me at school." You said.

"Well that's great." Your mom said with a smile.

"But...I reject all of their requests." You said sadly.

"______..." Your mom said sadly.

"I'm sorry, it's just that...I just want to fall in love with the right guy. Not just some random guy." You explained.

"I understand _______...it's going actually take sometime finding the right guy. But, I know he's in your heart somewhere." Your mom explained.

You looked up at your mom and she smiled a little bit from what she said.

"Thank you mom." You said kindly.

Your mom nodded.

"Um..." Kwangmin said as he spotted you and your mom talking.

"Kwangmin..." You said as you looked up on him.

Your mom smiled then she got up.

"I guess I'll be going now." Your mom said. When she walked away she stopped next to Kwangmin's side.

"Kwangmin...gomawo. For taking care of her." Your mom said.

Your mom smiled then she continue to walk on without saying a word. Kwangmin nodded and he sat right next to you.

"Um...I just want to say thank you for doing that." You said nervously.

"It's nothing. Besides, you were hurt. I had to do something." Kwangmin explained.

"Is that how much you really care about me Kwangmin?" You asked.

Kwangmin paused for a moment and then he started to look at you.

"Well um! It's nothing! Besides, we're friends right?! Friends help each other!" Kwangmin hesitated.

You looked at Kwangmin and you were about to smile but, at the same time you don't want to smile.

"Kwangmin..." You called out.

"Gomawo..." You said kindly.

Kwangmin looked at you with a surprise look...but slowly he started to smile.