An Unforgetful Gift

Friends Forever....

Both of you guys walked out of the ice cream parlor and you guys stay quiet for a while.

"Ok, where do you want to go? It's your choice since you should be happy." You suggested.

"Well, ok...but first there's something I want to give you." Kwangmin said.

"What you mean?" You asked curiously.

"I brought this early in the morning before I saw you." Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin looked through his pocket and took out a necklace. You made a surprise look at him.

"Kwangmin...you didn't have to buy me this." You said sadly.

"Well I wanted to...since I know you feel bad but, maybe we can see each other someday. Who knows." Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin..." You said.

Kwangmin put the necklace around your neck and you looked at it.

"Gomawo..." You smiled.

Kwangmin nodded, you smiled back but slowly you started to make a sad look. Tears started fall from both of your eyes and you make a sad look. Kwangmin then spotted a tear falling down on your cheek.

______... Kwangmin thought sadly.

"Mian haeyo...______." Kwangmin said sadly.

"It's alright." You said sadly.

As you started to talk your voice started to crack a bit. You feel like crying but, you were trying to hold it all in. Kwangmin looked at you and feel bad. Just then he started hugging you tight like he would never let you go.

"______...please don't cry." Kwangmin said sadly.

"I'm not crying." You lied.

"Liar...I can see tears in your eyes. That how much you really care about me huh?" Kwangmin teased.

"Kwangmin...." You said sadly.