The New Kid In School

Friends Forever....

"I can't believe another guy would actually confess to you." One of your friends said surprisngly.

"Every single guy should know that you reject every guy in the school. But instead they always just keep on coming back." One of them added.

"_______? ________!" One of your friends called out.

"What?!" You said surprisingly.

"I can tell from that look that you feel bad right now." Your friend explained.

"I'm sorry...it's just that, every single guy that I met...I feel like their not like the right choice for me and all." You explained.

"Even if they are cute?" One of your friends smiled.

"Even though if their cute or not, I still think that their still not the right guy for me. I just want someone who's perfect and understands me for well me..." You sighed sadly.

It was already class and you sighed.

The teacher came in and said, "Alright class today we're going to be having a new student."

You looked up and thought, I didn't know we're going to have a new student.

"You can come in." The teacher said.

The person walked in and mostly all the girls in class squealed except for you.

"Hello, my name is Jo Kwangmin." Kwangmin said.

One of the girls was about to faint but, you sighed and just looked away from Kwangmin.

"You can sit next to ______." The teacher said.

Kwangmin looked at you, but you looked away quickly. Then he started to smile and sat next to you.

"It's nice to meet you _______!" Kwangmin smiled.

"Yeah...nice to meet you." You said shyly.

"If you're trying to flirt with her Kwangmin, she would just reject any guy that confess to her." A guy whisper from behind.

"Is that true?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yup!" You said.

The bell rang, you quickly grab your stuff and walked out of class.

It was lunch time and when you arrived you spotted your friends that saved you a seat.

"Hey guys!" You smiled.

"Did you saw the new kid?! He's so cute!" One of your friend said.

"Yeah, appearently he's in my class." You said.

"Are you serious?!" Your friend said as she drop open.

"Yes...don't tell me you're falling in love with him?" You asked curiously.

"She already did ______." Your other friend sighed.

You sighed as well.