Chapter 9

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Aeri's POV (You)

"Let's go girls," Soojung smirked and signalled her minions to let go of me and they walked off to the cafeteria.

What did i even do?

I went to the bathroom to check how obvious it was that I just punched. In the mirror I can see a slight bruise forming and blood on the left side of my lip.

Great! I'm going to be lectured by Sunhee for being in a fight.

I tried to wipe of the blood with some water before I left the bathroom but it was still bleeding so I just left for lunch. I walked to our group's usual table. As I was walking I could feel everyone staring at me.

I guess my bruise is really obvious right now or is it the blood?

I finally got to the front of our table - no one had noticed me yet since they were all concentrating on their own conversations to pay any attention to me.

Let's hope no one realises.

"What happened to you?"

Nevermind...

Jimin just had to be the first one to look up at me in this situation didnt he.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT DID YOU DO?" And now I have to deal with Sunhee.

"Its nothing. I just tripped somewhere on the way here."

"Aeri we know your clumsy but not this clumsy," V you're making the situation worse.

"Aeri tell us who did that to you, we'll make sure it never happens again." Rapmon said from across the table - BTS are a group that is respected in the school not just because of their looks but because their really strong – Jungkook being the strongest out of all of them. Whenever one of the weaker ones *cough*V*cough* gets punched or bullied by one of the other stronger guy gangs in school. BTS would all be involved in showing them that they had no chance against them. If I tell Rapmon I can already tell what's going to happen to Soojung and her minions. I may not like them but I'd rather have them in one piece and I don't want BTS to waste their time on them. I can probably take them on if I wanted to too.

"Don’t worry about it. It was nothing really it doesnt even hurt." I hope that sounded convincing to everyone because it seems like I've become the centre of attraction in our group right now.

"You have no idea how bad the side of your cheek looks do you Aeri?" Now it was Jieun's turn to knock sense into me and make me tell the guys who did it.

"I do!” I protest, “I went to the bathroom and checked the mirror. It wasn't that bad when I checked it." It really wasn’t that bad you could barely see the bruise then. I could see Miyoung in the corner of my eye searching through her bag for something.

"Here, take a look at yourself." She passed me a mirror she found in her bag.

I took it from her and looked at the left side of my face. A bruise that I could barely see a few minutes ago was a deep purple colour and quite swollen by the look of it, and it was practically the size of my left cheek.

"Okay, fine its pretty bad. But seriously guys it fine. It won't happened again" - at least I dont think so - "so you dont need to worry about it I swear."

No one tried to fight against me, after I said that but something else happened that surprised me. Jimin stood up and walked to my seat, which is literally on the other side of the table. Grabbed my arm lightly and made me get up on my feet.

"Let's go to the infirmary. At least have it treated properly if you aren't going to tell us how you got that." I looked directly at Jimin in surprise. Normally when I accidentally trip over or somehow injur myself he would be the last person to offer help to me. So what was with him today?

"Okay, I know I’m good looking but stop staring at me." His words snapped me out of my trance - I swear I've had to many of these lately.

"I wasn't staring at you because you’re good looking its cause you startled me." I felt my face warm up slightly, thank god I had a bruise on one side of my face to at least hide some of it. Jimin saying that reminded me of the Jimin that use to tease me but for some reason it felt different.

"Let's get going already or the bruise might get worse then it already is." Jimin slightly tugged me out of my seat with the arm that he already had his hand on.

"Take care of her Jimin, and don't make the bruise worse with your skills. We don't want her face tainted because of this." Jin sounded like a mother from his seat on the left of me.

"Hyung why would I do that?" Jimin looked at Jin. Then he turned around and started walking out of the cafeteria, while slightly pulling me along behind him. In the corner of my eye I could see Soojung giving me a death stare.

What did i do?

~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the infirmary and the nurse wasn't there. So Jimin sat me down on one of the beds as he went to find ointment to put on my bruise and slight cut.

How can you even get a cut from being punched? Probably her long nails.

"Are really gonna pretend it was nothing?" Jimin said with his back to me. He was searching through a whole tray of bottles. I was looking at my feet, no clue to why though.

"It was nothing." My voice was only loud enough for him to hear. I don't know why I was whispering.

"Aeri you've never been good at lying to me. Even though I was always teasing you, I can still tell when you told a lie to me.  Just tell me who did this to you." The Jimin infront of me right now was one that I knew. One that was caring, but he was only ever like this to Jungkook, mostly, and the other guys in the group. He had never acted so tenderly towards me before.

He found the ointment and started applying it to the side of my face that had been hit.

"Are you just going to stay silent and pretend you know nothing?” I still hadnt said anything back to him yet.

"If it happens again, I'll tell you." I said in a hushed tone as I looked at the floor. When I looked up I realised how close our faces were. They were literally only a few centimetres apart.

When did Jimin become like this? Why have I never noticed how good-looking he is?

, you've fallen for him haven't you Aeri?


A/N: Here's another chapter, I hope everyone likes it.  Please upvote if u enjoyed reading the story! Also comment about how you think the story is thanks! :D