Chapter 5

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Aeri's POV (You)

Three weeks had gone by without Jimin saying or doing anything to annoy me. It was really strange even though I was more then happy that he stopped, it just didn't feel right that he was being so nice to me. Jungkook was right about everyone getting use to it, no one in the group even thought that it was strange that he was treating me better except for V for some reason.

Tonight there was a party at Rapmon’s for his 18th and obviously everyone in the group was invited – as well as like the whole year. I would normally not go to these types of parties because of Jimin. But since he’s nicer now I agreed to go because Sunhee had been begging for three hours straight yesterday, until I couldn't take it anymore.

“V and I will come over at 6 to get you. You better be ready by then.”

I’m really slow at getting prepared for this type of thing. I take forever to figure out what I want to wear and then what type of make up I should wear with it too. So I prepared myself like 5 hours ago so I wouldn't make Sunhee and V wait when they arrived. I decided to wear a short black dress that had its back showing with some smoky makeup, while letting my hair flow naturally (like the image below). 

It had been 2 years since I dressed up like this, so this would probably catch a lot of people off guard when I get to the party. I heard the sound of a car horn outside, so I looked out my window. It was V and Sunhee in the passenger seat. I grabbed my black heels (also in the picture) quickly wore them and got into V’s car.

“Who are you?” V looked me up and down when I got in.

“Don’t check your girlfriend’s best friend out!” Sunhee immediately said after V. It made me giggle that those two were so comfortable around me that they could even fight about me.

“Do I look that different V?”

“YOU LOOK AMAZING! I would fall head over heel for you if I didn't have Sunhee.”

“Hey! What does that mean?” Sunhee gets jealous easily. That's why her and V match so well because he always sugar-coats her with nice words.

“It means that I prefer you over any girl in the world.” Sunhee was blushing like an idiot, while V was smiling to himself feeling accomplished.

“Okay guys stop with the lovey-dovey business while I’m here. Can we just get going already?”

“Yes Mam!” V did a salute and started driving to Rapmon’s house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

We must have been a bit late because we seemed to be the last ones to arrive. V got out first and helped open Sunhee and my door – he can be a gentleman every now and then. We walked in from the back door, which Rapmon had left open for the guests to come in.

“Seems like everyone in the year is here tonight doesn't it?” (V)

“Well you guys do belong to BTS, so I’m not surprised that everyone came.” (Aeri)

“Aeri, me and V are gonna find the rest of the group. You coming?” (Sunhee)

“I’ll get a drink first then catch you guys up.”

Sunhee and V had been standing in front of me the whole time so as soon as they walked away everyone’s eyes fell on me. Do I look weird? As I was walking to get a drink, the girl’s were giving me glares, while the guys kept on looking at me up and down. Do I look that bad?

“No you look amazing! That’s why everyone’s looking at you like that.”

Someone behind me had read my thoughts as soon as I had grabbed my drink. I turned around to find Minhyuk behind me smiling while looking at me up and down as well.

“Minhyuk can you not check me out. It feels weird.”

“Sorry, but I’ve never seen you dress like this before. But you look hot tonight.”

“Well thanks for the compliment. But I don't really like the attention I’m getting from everyone.”

“Well get use to it because the guys will be talking about you for who knows how long”

Minhyuk and I talked for a bit until I found BTS and the girls. I was kind of glad he stayed by my side until I found them because I had a feeling that if he wasn't I would have been bombarded by a tonne of guys before I was able to find everyone.

“Well look who it is? The one who stole the show.” Rapmon said as soon as I got close enough to the group to hear.

“You look amazing Aeri! Why don't you come to parties more often the boys would be circling like hawk’s every time.” Jin was literally checking me out up and down. I took a seat next to him because it was the easiest one to get to.

“Parties aren’t my thing. I came today because someone begged me to come and because it was your birthday Rapmon.”

“Well thanks to that everyone in our year has learnt how amazing you look if you actually try.” Jin said while slinging his arm around me. I didn't really mind but I could here some gasp’s from his fan girl’s. And now I'm a target for Jin's fan girl's too. Great!

The group then started to chat about other things, but I could feel someone’s stare on me. I looked across the table to find Jimin’s eyes fixed on me. I could feel my cheeks heat up from his stare.

 

What’s wrong with you Lee Aeri? Why are you blushing from Jimin staring at you?

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rapmon’s party was not as bad as I thought. Even though right now I was having a heap of trouble getting out of bed, but who doesn't have trouble getting out of bed on a Monday morning? I had English first so it wasn't that bad because I didn't really have to pay attention in that class. But I had maths 2nd which I was dreading to go to.

As soon as I stepped into the school gates everyone turned to look at me.

 

What’s with everyone?

 

“Seems like everyone remembers how you looked last night,” I looked to my side to find V smiling to himself as we walked into school.

“Common I didn't stand out that much did I?”

“Oh trust me you stood out alright. I could have sworn that there were some guys that's were drooling over you.”

“Okay let’s drop the subject and get to English,” if I didn't stop V talking about last night I don't know how long he would be blabbing for.

As usual English flew by and now it was time for maths. I met Jieun as I was about to reach class.

“Aeri did you remember that we have a test today?”

“Your joking right!” I literally shouted.

“I take that as a no.”

 

I’m screwed!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So the from today’s test we have Song Jieun and Park Jimin with full marks,” Mrs Kim sighed then said “Lee Aeri, I need to see you after class and Jimin, you too.”

Whispers drifted through the class, everyone knew why I was being told to stay behind. But why was Jimin being told to stay behind too?

 

*Ring**Ring*

 

“Do you want me to wait for you?” Jieun looked at me concerned.

“Nah, its fine. You go first I’ll meet you at our table,” Jieun nodded and left.

I waited for everyone to leave – except for Jimin that is – before I walked up to Mrs Kim’s desk.

“Aeri,” she paused for like 5 seconds before she continued. “I told you a few weeks ago that if you failed the next test I would set you up with a tutor.” Then she turned to Jimin. “And I asked Jimin if he would mind tutoring someone in our class a few days ago and he said it was okay.” My eyes grew wide. What is she saying? “Jimin will be tutoring you, until I think you have achieved a grade that is plausible.”

 

THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING?!?


A/N: Here's another chapter, I hope everyone likes it.