Chapter 4

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Aeri's POV (You)

 

It’s already been half an hour into maths and Jimin hadn't said anything that would annoy me.

What is this?

He had helped Jieun and I get a maths book from the teacher to.

What up with him?

I think Jieun started to think like V because she kept on looking at me, and then to Jimin.

Did I do something?

I don’t remember doing anything out of the usual to him. I mean I always get annoyed at him and then he just laughs it off, so what’s up with him?

“What’s up with Jimin?” at least she didn't ask if something happened between me and Jimin because I wouldn't have an answer.

“I don’t know.”

“Why isn’t he annoying you today? It feels weird even though I feel happy for you.”

“I have no clue.”

“And he helped you, well us. But its still weird like that’s not normal. Is he alright?”

“He seems find to me.”

“Then what’s up with him being nicer to you?”

“That's a question that I want the answer to, too” I say as I turn to my side and look at Jimin. He definitely didn't hear what Jieun and me were talking about because he had earphones in both ears.

“CLASS IS OVER PLEASE PACK AWAY YOUR THINGS AND MOVE TO YOUR NEXT CLASS.” Mrs Kim shouts and everyone starts packing their bags.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

*Ring**Ring*

 

That was the bell for lunch, I just had English with V and he kept on asking if there was something wrong between Jimin.

“Common something must have happened. He’s never nice to you.” V said as we were walking out of the class.

“Wow V, that’s so nice of you to say so,” the sarcasm in my voice was obvious.

“You know I don't mean it that way. Don't you think it’s strange too?”

Of course I thought it strange that the guy that had been annoying ever since I first met him suddenly stopped. But it wasn’t like I was complaining. “I do but why should I care. I’m enjoying myself in class a lot more now too so just leave it will you V.”

“Aeri this isn’t something that you can just stop talking about okay. It’s Park Jimin not teasing you, Lee Aeri. THAT’S NOT NORMAL!” V just had to shout out the last part, as we were just about to reach our table.

“What’s not normal?” Suga said, while everyone in the group was looking at us.

 

V you better not say anything, especially not in front of everyone.

 

I looked at V and hit him lightly to warn him if he said anything off I could reveal secrets about him to Sunhee.

“Um…” V looked at me, and he had clearly understood what my eyes were telling him, because he couldn't think of what to say. “Um… we were talking about the poem we read in English today. It was so weird but Aeri here thinks it was fine.”

“Really V, you shout just because of that.” J-hope said while shaking his head, he had made everyone in the group and around us laugh.

We took our seat and Sunhee immediately looked at me and whispered. “What was V talking about?”

“He told everyone already, weren’t you listening?”

“Don't you dare lie to me I can tell when V is hiding something. So spill.” She knows V to well, why. Now I have to tell her about V thinking Jimin’s acting strange.

“It was about English I swear.” I hope she buys it.

“It’s about Jimin isn’t is?” What the hell, can she read minds or something?

“What do you mean?” Lets see if she’ll drop the topic if I play dumb.

“Don't play dumb with me Lee Aeri,” she caught me. “Jimin hasn't said anything mean to you at all today and I’m not the only one that’s noticed it okay. Everyone in the group has noticed, but it seems Jungkook knows something that the rest don't.”

“So everyone’s noticed,” I sigh while saying this.

“Aeri it isn’t that hard to miss. Jimin normally says something to annoy you as soon as you reach our table at break or lunch but today he hasn't said anything to annoy you at all. Do you think anyone would miss that?”

She has a point but what does she mean Jungkook knows something. “What did you mean by Jungkook seems to know something?”

“So now you admit it,” I smile while she rolls her eyes at me. “Well, before V, you or Jimin arrived J-hope brought up how Jimin was acting nicer to you.”

“So everyone noticed, great!” I’ve used sarcasm too many times today.

“Yea well then everyone got in a discussion about it, but Jungkook kept quiet until Jin asked him what he thought and all Jungkook said was you’ll get use to it. And everyone looked really surprised by what he said. Since it’s Jungkook, he would probably know something since they are really close, but the way he said it was I don't know, strange, I don't even know if that's the right word.”

“What are you guys whispering about?” Oh great V.

“Nothing.” If I told V what we were talking the whole group would know within one second. I know everyone’s noticed but I don't need them talking about it right in front of Jimin.

“Why won’t you tell me?” V started pouting; I begged that Sunhee wouldn't give in like she normally does.

“Common V it was nothing important and we need to discuss about our date this Saturday remember?” Sunhee and V left me alone as they started talking about their date – which I didn't want to know details about.

I looked across the table at Jungkook, what did you mean by you guys will get use to it? I felt someone looking at me when I was zoning and looking at Jungkook. I turn to where I feel the gaze is from and my eyes meet with Jimin’s. We just stare at each other.

 

What’s wrong with you Park Jimin?


A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter then the others but i hope you like it :D