Chapter 17

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

A/N: Sorry for taking so long for an update but here it is! :) I hope you guys enjoy it. :D

 

         And i'm so proud of BTS for winning their first Daesung :')


Aeri’s POV

 

 

It’s the third day of camp. The activities so far were all physically exhausting, everyone would fall asleep by 10pm — which was in all honesty hell early for me. I had somehow woke up earlier then Soo-min and Hyunmi, so I decided to go and check what today's “fun” activity was. 

 

The teachers would leave a notice at the cafeteria door the night before so that in the morning we would see what the activity was. For some reason today’s looked like it was going to be my death if I got a really bad partner. Yes, partner. Today was like a treasure hunt, the teachers had placed stamps around the forest — well I think its a forest — and we need to find all of them to have any dinner what so ever and we’re suppose to use an old fashioned map cause they're taking our phones. Its either I die out there or die of hunger cause I didn't get every stamp or I get a good partner — there is no in-between. Oh and I forgot to say. The partner we get will be randomly chosen by the teachers. So right now I’m praying i get someone I can tolerate and that knows their way with a map. 

 

 

Jimin doesn't sound like a bad partner. But I just hope stuff doesn't get awkward between us.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The teachers were nice enough to let us start this “amazing” activity after lunch so we actually had food in our stomaches that wasn't from breakfast when we started roaming around the forest. They had started calling our the partners that we had been assigned to, apparently they were going for a boy-girl theme. 

 

“Sunhee and V.” Mrs Kim was calling out the partners right now, and those two were so lucky they got each other cause Sunhee has a brilliant sense of direction.

 

Our group got lucky; Jungkook, Rapmonster, Suga and J-hope all got their girlfriends as their partner so at least they could enjoy their time even if they didn't get dinner. Jin got one of his fan girl’s, but if I remember correctly she was really smart so he would be fine too. Soo-min, Jimin and I still hadn't been called yet so here we were waiting.

 

“Soo-min and Minggyu .” Oh my gosh it feels like I'm sending my daughter off to be devoured by a wolf, I hope she’ll be okay. “Aeri and Jimin.”

 

 

What did she just say? Jimin? JIMIN?! 

 

 

I didn't have time to process this because apparently we were the last ones on the list. Right now we were being given our maps and they were taking away our phones - V thought he could trick a teacher by saying he didn't have one, obviously it didn't work. Everyone was trying to find their partner and leave as quickly as possible so that they would have some sort of a chance to eat tonight.

 

Jimin found me easily as we weren’t standing that far away from each other. I can’t believe out of all the people I could have been paired with I got him - Sunhee would say this is fate but I don't believe in that . 

 

“So should we go?” Jimin asked.

 

“Yeah, lets”

 

 

 This was going to be an interesting day.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was so quiet between Jimin and I. Every time one of us wants to break the silence - other than Jimin telling me where I should go - we speak at the same time which just makes it awkward. But the strange thing is we both just smile at each other when it happens, so it isn't awkward at all. We just have a comfortable silence instead of an awkward one. 

 

“ARK!” I just let out a really girly scream cause I newly tripped over a rock - I seem to do that a lot when I'm around Jimin - but Jimin had held my hand which had steadied me instead of me falling flat on my face. 

 

 

Wait! JIMIN IS HOLDING MY HAND!

 

 

“I think its safer if I continue holding your hand just incase you trip again,” I nod in agreement cause I’m to embarrassed to reply and to happy that this is happening. 

 

 

We’re holding hands! Asfjladgldkg. Okay calm down, let’s hope he can’t feel how fast my heart’s beating from my hand.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Okay, we got another one." Jimin said while was stamping the 6th stamp onto the map.

 

We were three-quarters of the way through getting all the stamps and Jimin was still holding my hand. But when other groups came by I would quickly let go of his hand - what would I do if one of his fan girls saw me, I don't have a death wish - he would always seem a bit disappointed when I did that. He would always grab hold of my hand as soon as they weren't in sight anymore, it just sent butterflies to my stomache every time. It honestly made me feel safe, every time i let go it felt like I would trip over any second, but it hadn't happened yet. 

 

Jimin told me a few minutes ago that it was four so we still had another hour before it became dark and we needed to head back. All of a sudden I could here someone crying and it sounded a lot like Soo-min. So I looked at Jimin, he looked like he knew what I was thinking so we started walking in the direction of where the crying was coming from.