Chapter 1

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

This is going to be a long year


Aeri's POV (You)

 

*Ring**Ring*

 

The bell had just rang for lunch break and I was more then ready to leave Chemistry, especially because Park Jimin was the one that was seating right behind me. He had been kicking my chair non-stop for the past hour trying to get my attention. If I had given in through that hour he would have never shut up about how bad I was at Chemistry.

“He isn’t that bad you know?” Sunhee said as she was waiting for me to finish packing my bag.

“That's because you don't have to deal with him kicking your chair for an hour straight and because he treats you really nicely!” I only get mad at Sunhee when she protects Jimin. I mean why would you want to protect that annoying little idiot?

“We sit with him a lunch anyway. So why is he so bad?”

She just had to remind me of that. A few months ago V confessed to me that he liked Sunhee and I knew she liked him back so I said I would help him with getting them together. Little did I know that Suga liked Jieun and J-hope liked Hyunmi. I knew that Jieun liked Suga and that Hyunmi liked J-hope, but for all 3 of them to have guy they liked to like them back really? They all ended up sitting with BTS, so I ended up tagging along because they were my three closes friends at school. So now everyday, during break I have to see Jimin’s stupid face. Thank goodness Jimin wasn’t as close to V, Suga and J-hope as he was to Jungkook or I wouldn’t be able to have some peace in my life.

“And who’s fault do you think that is that I have to sit with him?” I knew I got her with that question because she just blushed and started walking out of the class.

V was outside waiting class for her as usual, greeting her first and holding her hand then acknowledging Jimin and me after.

“Aeri what’s wrong with you? You look like your about to explode with anger.” V still hadn’t quite understood how much I hated Jimin.

“Why don't you ask your friend?” I said in the most sarcastic tone, while pointing at Jimin. “And your girlfriend to while your at it.”

could see that blood boiling smirk form on Jimin’s face.

 

 

If only I could rip off that irritating smirk off his face.

 

V being V, didn't quite understand what I meant so he just ignored what I said and started talking to Sunhee about class and whether she needed help with any of it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

When we finally reached the table I could finally not feel like I was suffocating. Why is it that everyone – other then BTS, Sunhee, Jieun, Hyunmi, Yoomi and Miyoung – think I have a thing for Jimin. I mean why would I like something like THAT. I mean look at him he isn’t all that great compared to the rest of BTS (A/N: I’m not dissing Jimin I love as much as the other members its just for the story). Whenever I have to walk with him – because I don't want to get in the way of Sunhee and V – all the girl’s are whispering how I’m such a sly fox trying to steal their “Jimin oppa” away, as he’s the only BTS member except for Jin that isn’t dating anyone currently. I really do wish sometimes that he would just find someone and date them so those fan girls would stop thinking it was me chasing him.

I took my seat at the table next to Hyunmi; V sat next to me, and Sunhee on his other side.

“Why do you look like you’re about to kill someone Aeri?” J-hope who was seating on the other side of Hyumi asked.

Hyunmi hit him as soon as he said that “Oppa don't you remember that on Thursday she has a class with Jimin?” she whispered, hoping that I didn't hear.

J-hope’s mouth made an o shaped, finally realising what he just asked. Everyone in the group knew how much I disliked Jimin. That's why the group had slightly divided itself J-hope, Hyunmi, Suga, Jieun, V, Sunhee and me a on one side, while Jin, Jungkook, Miyoung, Rapmonster and Yoomi on the other side. It didn't effect the girls very much because we weren’t very close and it didn't effect the guys much at all since they were normally closer to the ones they sat with now.

Even though I had to sit with Jimin during breaks it was a relief I didn't have to talk to him. I was able to relax for 45 minutes before I would have to face the torture of going to the next subject, that being Maths today.

Those 45 minutes normally went very fast, as most of the time the guys would be cracking a joke, making fun of each other or us girls would be talking about the latest goss. Break was literally the only thing that I liked at school, it was the time that I was able to have fun and not stress over if I was going to past the next test in all my subjects.

 

*Ring**Ring*

 

But that stupid bell would always ruin the fun, telling me to go to my next class.

I was always the last one to stand up from my seat even though I knew I probably needed to go to class the most because of my test results (most of them being either a mid C or low C). I had Maths with Jieun next and she would literally have to drag me out of my chair every time. When I finally got up, I would then start complaining to her about how I never understood what Mrs Kim my maths teacher was saying, while walking to class.

“That’s because you never pay attention to her when she’s explaining the fundamentals” would always be her reply. Jieun was the smart one amongst my group of friends so she always saw the logical way in things. Most of the time what she said was right.

The class door was open so me and Jieun walked to take our seats. Then Mrs Kim walked in while closing the door behind her.

“Has everyone done the homework? Pages 18-20?”

Thank god Jieun had texted me, to remind me there was homework or I would be in detention again, and then someone knocked the door. The door opened and a teacher walked in and started talking to Mrs Kim, I couldn't quite hear what it was about but I heard one of them say someone was moving into my class. Then the other teacher took her leave.

“Okay class!” she exclaimed, “We have a student that is moving into our class today cause his schedule had to be changed around. Come in,” gesturing for the student outside to come in.

As soon as the he walked into the class the other girls in my class started to scream in joy and happiness, while there were some groans from some of the guys. PARK JIMIN, AGAIN! The guy I hated the most in high school had just walked into another one of my class. Out of all the people who it could have been why him?

“Please introduce yourself even though it seems most of them know who you are.” Mrs Kim seemed to be impressed by Jimin’s popularity.

“My name is Park Jimin and I will be joining the class today,” he smiled and looked around the class. His eyes found me as he was scanning the room for people he knew and his stupid smirk formed.

I rolled my eyes.

 

This is going to be a long year.


A/N: I hope everyone likes it. I just have to say i don't hate Jimin its just because of how the story goes. Please upvote and subscribe if u enjoyed reading the story! :D