Chapter 7

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Aeri's POV (You)

As Jimin and I were leaving the school, I saw a group of girls at the gate.

 

Oh great his fan girls haven’t left yet and them looking at Jimin and me right now will just make them hate me even more.

 

I tried to move away from Jimin so it wouldn’t look as bad as it already did to them but as soon as I was slightly outside of the umbrella Jimin put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back in.

“Stay under the umbrella, I don't want you to catch a cold.”  I nodded in response, even though I felt like shouting that his fan girl’s were going to kill me tomorrow. But I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Park Jimin was being really caring to me for the first time in like forever. How was I suppose to reject this kindness?

I could feel the glares I was receiving from his fan girls as his hand touched my shoulder, it gave me a shiver down my spine – they could have literally scared a puppy away with their stare alone.

Jimin and I walked to the bus stop together and even though we were so close it wasn’t awkward at all. He was a real gentleman to me too, every time he saw a bit of rain hit my shoulder he would put his hand on my shoulder and pull me into the umbrella –I could feel my cheeks heat up every time he did so. The bus arrived and we got on, I sat at the window seat and Jimin next to me.

“I’ll walk you home if it’s still raining okay?” I didn't know how to reply Jimin. When did you become so caring? And why are you so caring? I stared at him blankly till he waved his hands in front of my face, “Hello? Did you hear me?”

I snapped out of my trance straight away “Oh, sorry I zoned out. You don't have to, I’ll be fine by myself.”

“I can’t just let a girl walk in the rain by herself this late. You’ll just have to deal with me walking you home.” Jimin smiled one of those adorable smiles you couldn't say no too.

I just nodded in response, then looked out the window

 

He’s cute when he smiles. WAIT! AERI WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT PARK JIMIN HERE.

 

I made my head hit the window of the bus so that I would snap out of it “Ouch!”

“Why did you do that for?” Jimin started examining the spot that my head hit.

His face so close to mine, I didn't dare move. “It doesn't look like it’ll bruise. Its our stop lets go.”

Thank god he turned his back against me because I knew my cheeks were probably rose red from the close proximity.

“So are you starting to understand quadratic equations (what we’re doing in class right now) better now?” Jimin brought up as we were walking back home.

“Well I understand it a lot better now then I at the start of the day so I guess that's a start,” what I said made Jimin giggle softly, but loud enough for me to hear it.

 

He has a cute laugh. AERI! YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUSLY THINKING THIS! What’s wrong with me today?

 

This was the first time Jimin and I walked home without Jungkook around – even though he does leave like half way anyway. But it felt refreshing instead of suffocating, which is what I thought it would be like before. I guess its different because Jimin stopped being annoying. We reached my house just as we couldn’t find anything to talk about.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Aeri,” Jimin said while waving at me. I waved back and walked into the house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

After dinner I went into my room and started my homework, I left maths till last like usual. When I finally finished the homework from the rest of my subjects I started on maths. I was about half way through only the 3rd question when my phone started vibrating on my desk. On the screen it said I had received a message on Facebook – and that was strange to me because I barely talked to anyone through that, everyone that needed to talk to me had my phone number so they would just text me. It turns out it was Jimin.

Do you understand the Maths questions that we got today? (Jimin)

Yea, I do, for a change. (Aeri)          

Okay good. Tell me if you need any help. (Jimin)

Okay. (Aeri)

Jimin went offline as soon as he saw my message.

 

He came online just to ask me if I understood the Maths homework? He’s really strange.

 

This would sounds strange to anyone but I was actually getting all the questions in Maths only after one session of Jimin tutoring me, trust me I know how stupid it sounds but its true. Just as I finished the last question my phone rang, it was Sunhee.

“Hello?” I have no idea why Sunhee was calling.

“Hey, how was tutoring? You guys didn't fight did you?”

“Tutoring was fine, and I’m actually getting Maths now. Yes I know it’s amazing.”

“For even you to understand what’s going on in Maths, Jimin must be a really good tutor.”

“Wow, what’s that suppose to mean Sunhee.”

Sunhee giggled, “ You already know what I mean. Oh yea, this isn’t the whole reason I called.

“Then why did you call?”

“Aeri, how long has it been since you had a crush on a guy?”

“Ummmmm, a few months, half a year maybe why?”

“I just have a feeling I know who the next guy you will fall for will be. And it seems like you can’t tell yet.”

Sunhee can some how always see who I’m going to fall for quite a while before I acknowledge that I like that person. When she predicts I’m about to fall for someone it normally turns out right. But when she said this to me I didn't have a good feeling about it for some reason. “Who do you think I’m about to fall for then Sunhee?”

 

“Park Jimin.”


A/N: Chapter 7 done! :D Hope you enjoy it please upvote and subscribe