Chapter 16

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

A/N: It's a short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy it :D


Jimin’s POV

I turned to Jungkook after Aeri left. I was pissed

“What?” He had that cute but evil smile and he could clearly tell why I was annoyed at him.

“I’m not even going to bother.” I huffed and started walking off without him.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Jungkook quickly caught up to me. “Did I interrupt something?” he already knew the answer but he was still asking.

“You don’t have to sound so sarcastic.” We walked into the hotel restaurant and I could see Aeri sitting with someone from Seventeen – Vernon if I remember correctly – at our table.

“Looks like you have competition.” I could see Jungkook smirking in the corner of my eye as I looked blankly at Aeri.

 

I’m not going to lose.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Slowly walking to the table with Jungkook still having that retarded look on his face.

 

If he’s going to keep doing that one of the guys is going to figure out I like her too.

 

Sitting down at the table I realised that the girls  – other then Aeri – and V weren’t there. But my mind brought me back to the fact the Vernon was with Aeri. Honestly it was pissing the heck out of me. I think it was starting to show because Rapmon seemed to notice.

“Jimin tone down the glaring a bit.” I looked at him and I could feel my face heat up from both embarrassment and anger.

“Oh, what do we have here? Park Jimin blushing?” Jhope said right after him. Jungkook chuckled and tried to hold in his laughter as I punched him lightly to shut him up.

“Oh my god. Jimin you’ve got to be kidding me.” Jin partly whispered, all the guys were looking at me with an expression of shock yet at the same time they looked like they expected it.  “You like her.” This time it was really a whisper.

I couldn’t look at them anymore, shifting my gaze back to Aeri and Vernon. Vernon was looking at me with a look that I couldn't read. But I have a feeling he heard the guys teasing me and if he caught onto the conversation, it would explain why he looked like he was ready for a fight.

 

I’m not backing down.

 

As Vernon and I were locked in a stare off, Aeri followed Vernon’s stare to me. I saw her blush when she saw it was me.

 

You’re driving me crazy right now do you know that Aeri?

 

My thoughts were interrupted by V and the girls coming back from the buffet with food, V seemed to realise that he missed something. But all the guys looked at me before they said anything. V came over and took the seat next to me.

“Are you going to tell me what I missed? Because it clearly has something to do with you.” If I tell him, he’s probably going to tell Sunhee and if Sunhee knows Aeri will find out too. But if I don't he’ll say that I’m being mean (typical V).

“I’ll tell you later I’m going to get some food first.” I see the other guys try to hold in their laughter as they probably thought the same thing about how V would tell Sunhee – its no secret that he can’t keep anything from her – and walk off to get my food. While still giving Vernon a glare, which he returns.

 

Let the game begin.